TAURUS G3C FEED ISSUES

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gejshooter

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 21, 2024
    Mandeville
    I have a Taurus G3C. I have feed issued with hollow point ammo. It appears that when the bullet moves from the magazine to the barrel, the bullet gets pushed hard into the ramp, and the hollow point can hang up on amy metal edges. Does anyone have any recommendations to fix this? Thanks.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I had this issue with one of the copies of the G3C’s that I owned. It ran some hollow points but other such as Hornady critical duty, Hornady critical defense it jammed just about every time. I polished the feed ramp and chamber and the issue eventually worked itself out sooner than later.

gejshooter

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 21, 2024
    Mandeville
    I had this issue with one of the copies of the G3C’s that I owned. It ran some hollow points but other such as Hornady critical duty, Hornady critical defense it jammed just about every time. I polished the feed ramp and chamber and the issue eventually worked itself out sooner than later.
    Thanks. I will give that a try

HLM

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jun 15, 2021
    Hammond la
    I have two g2cs. Try different ammo. I use hornady critical defense and it seems to feed well. Mine does not like flat nosed fmj’s though.

Top Bottom