Taurus JUDGE>>>SOLD!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BIGGREEN

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    I have a NIB Taurus in stainless matte finish with a 3" bbl. Asking $600 OBO. Also have about $125 worth of ammo that goes with it.

Last edited:

BIGGREEN

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    So is a lot of the Black Gun junk on here, but you got to start somewhere. Got it in a trade and got the value off of GB. That's why it says OBO. There must be a lot of bored little men on here to have nothing better to do that police the prices. Want something to do? Go to Louisiana Sportsman and you'll have a FIELD DAY!

BIGGREEN

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    Freindly or sarcastic, if your not interested in buying the gun keep it to yourself and let the thread do the work. You joined today just to make a SMARTASS post? I actually "came here" to buy and sell GUNS not car stereos, golf carts, Motorcycles and the such. The format here is much better than getting slammed with the same old tired ads refreshed two or three times daily. Oh, by the way, you wanna buy a gun?

Last edited:

mslawn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    West Monroe, LA
    Way to stick up for yourself Biggreen.

I thought there were rules in here. If you don't like his price/product, no need to comment on it.

There is. I had someone smart off in an LCP sale thread I had with the same crap. But guess what, it sold in two days for exactly what I was asking. Advice or not, if you just did have something to say and could not resist saying it, a PM would have been a discreet way to make a negative comment about a product posted.
    Good luck on your sale Biggreen.

From what I am reading, he shoulda just kept his ADVICE to himself.
    FOR ADDING A POST:
    1) Don't stray off-topic. If you like the item for sale, good. But there shouldn't be posts about 'I like X better than Y'. Those debates and discussions can be created in another forum.
    2) Questions directly related to the sale are authorized.
    3) Making offers lower than asking price on items is fine but there is no reason to make a post telling the seller how high his prices are. If you don't like it, don't buy it but do not post about it.
    4) NO derogatory remarks.

Last edited:

sksshooter

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    Walker, LA
    i think the main issue is the people joining just to sale an item and contributing nothing and at gouged prices. this isn't la sportsman but it is getting more and more like it every day. the only hope is that most of the people here know what they are looking at.

Danny Abear

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Brusly, La.
    The post on here INCLUDES ammo, the LS one does not. And here I go dimissing BOATLOADS of "advice". By the way, WANNA BUY A GUN?

The original post was not worded so one would think the ammo was included in the asking price. But I see you have since changed it.
    And no, I don't want to buy it either.

BIGGREEN

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    WOW! Just hit the Idiot box and I'm bombarded with PMs. Seems there are quite a few people who feel the same way as me, "If you've got nothing good to say, keep your mouth shut" I noted EARLY that I got the gun in a trade and the value on GB and listed it as best offer not please advise and the first comment I received was negative from someone who probably wasn't looking to buy the gun in the first place. I have been lurking and reading for months and that is how most posts are. The only reason I joined was to purchase 2 guns which has turned into 5 since then. Well, to make a long story short the gun was SOLD through late-night lurkers and PMs. I do think after this UNPLEASANT experience I am going to Cabela's TODAY and buy a P220s pkg and another (#4) safe. And you may want to read the first thing I read when I joined, it was titled something like "It's 2010, can't we all just get along". I now see where that came from.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom