Taurus TX 22

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    That’s a good price on a fantastic little pistol. Only question is what the total will be with PSA’s now crazy high shipping and tax. I got both of mine at academy (using their card with the discount it basically saves the taxes) for a retail of $319.
    Anyone who’s a fan of 22 auto’s and suppressed pistols owes it to them self to get one of these.
    Thanks for looking out!

Edit: $326.55 + FFL fee for anyone wondering.

Last edited:

civiltiger07

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 20, 2017
    Brusly
    That’s a good price on a fantastic little pistol. Only question is what the total will be with PSA’s now crazy high shipping and tax. I got both of mine at academy (using their card with the discount it basically saves the taxes) for a retail of $319.
    Anyone who’s a fan of 22 auto’s and suppressed pistols owes it to them self to get one of these.
    Thanks for looking out!

Edit: $326.55 + FFL fee for anyone wondering.

What is the "crazy high" shipping from PSA? Seems most things are free shipping and taxes should be the same as any other website for your area.

I just ordered a lower and taxes were about 9%

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    What is the "crazy high" shipping from PSA? Seems most things are free shipping and taxes should be the same as any other website for your area.

I just ordered a lower and taxes were about 9%
    they offer free shipping on select items like daily deals but not very much. The TX listed for instance, no free shipping. I’ve been buying from PSA regularly for many years. But not do the past 2 years or so simply because I can generally get it cheaper elsewhere.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom