Texas Custom Holsters - Vehicle Mount Holsters

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txcustomholster

Texas Custom Holsters
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Hello everyone, we have just recently signed on with Bayou Shooter and now have become a Site Sponsor for the Forum, and will continue to help support the forum in the future.

About our company, we make Custom Vehicle Mount Holsters and have over 100 different casts for pistols, both semi-automatic and revolver. Our holsters are made of top grain leather, hand stitched and molded to your specific pistol. We include a spacer and foam pad to allow an easy draw, as well as all the necessary hardware to mount the holster. Our most popular mounting locations in a vehicle are center console (inside), center console (outside by right knee), under steering column, under seat, and glove box.

If there are any questions you have about mounting a holster in a vehicle please feel free to post them. Like I said, we are here to become a part of the community and help out.

Thanks,
    Jerry

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Definitely something I have wanted for a while! Tired of shoving my carry holster in between the seat and center console while driving, so it isn't all jammed up under my seatbelt. I will definitely be looking into your products in the near future! Oh, and welcome to BayouShooter!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SSWEEEE
    Top Bottom