Thanks going out to Denham Springs PD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    My girlfriend and I was in a hit & run at Walmart in Denham Springs this afternoon. The old lady came into our lane and bounced off the side of our vehicle. We were both at the red light and being the young fast guy I am I jumped out and took a picture of the back of the other vehicle as she was taking off.

Called Denham Springs PD got a quick response from them one unit came to us and the other unit was looking for the other vehicle.

The other driver had made it home and was contacted by DSPD and we all ended up at her house when she denied hitting anyone then came clean.

Thank You goes out to Cpl. Brown and Officer Foster of DSPD for a great job.

Oh and I took off my Sig before he got there so I wouldn't have to asked if I was being detained before I would have to tell him I had a CHP and was armed. ( That's the new deal on some of the OC FB pages) :doh:

216INF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2012
    Watson La.
    Same here. Hazard county cops are always pulling something. Glad to hear a positive one this go round. Things could be looking up

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    Glad it worked out, smart to take pics.. I run a full time HD 30 frames a sec now in my car after all the near misses .. I would eat up 4 hours a day posting the idiot moves people make but I feel better about having it on video if I was to get into a wreck..

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom