Thanks louques firearms!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    HAHA ............you are OC! I just think you have true competition, not sure which one of us are leading the pack, BUT my $$$ would be on YOU!! I am just in "TRAINING" ;)

I think I've got 23-26...
    Then kits...
    300-350 mags

But they arn't all 'Blue Monstered out' and such...:p

But then... I'm not 'all inta FALS'...

Last edited:

BGSTG1aholic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Maywood Junction, NW
    [IMG said:
    https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-AlmZLhnrSB0/ThT8332RL2I/AAAAAAAAELE/NVg52pNZs-Q/s576/photo%2525202.JPG[/IMG]

photo%2525203.JPG

Very nice riFal ! I've only been into Fals for a few years now and have MUCH learning to do. I've heard about these Grayslake receivers, they seem to be a bit more desireable. Is this just because there are less of them around or is there something else about them that makes 'em special?

BGSTG1aholic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Maywood Junction, NW
    DSA just had a much better QUALITY control at the time these were produced............. the Barrington will fetch you about $375-425 the Grayslake will put $550 to $700 in your pocket....:rolleyes:

Wow! I had no idea of the monetary difference of the two, quite spendy they are. VERY good info. to know as I will be going to the local gunshow this weekend and from now on(joining back up). Something to keep an eye out for. Are all the Grayslake receivers of the same quality? Seems like I read somewhere somebody complaining about the quality of a certain batch of them. Or maybe not, I've been absorbing so much info. lately it's kinda hard to keep it all sorted out.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom