the Judge??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • electrode1998

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Hey ya'll,
    I was wondering what is your opinion of the Tarus Judge revolver? I almost bought one earlier this year and did not due to the "fish bait" feel to the grip. I now found out that there are aftermarket grips for it that work better.

I know it is probably a novelty gun, but the idea of shooting .410 from it is pretty cool. My main use for it would probably to carry as a back up when I go in the woods hunting to get rid of the occasional snake that I see.

Any personal expierences or thoughts??

Thanks,

electrode1998
    :rofl:

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    I had thought about buying one at one time and did some research. they are very versatile, you can use birdshot, buckshot, slugs and 45LC in and combination in the cylinder. They are more versitle than a 9mm or 40 or 45 except for the capicity. If it wasn't for my AK addiction at the moment that is what I would buy. I would go with the shortest barrel if you were going to use shotshells the most because the rifeling will cause the the shot to spin.

Last edited:

mrwiggins

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 17, 2006
    East of Hammond
    they look sweet

i would mind having one for whatever. my question is could taurus have made this revolver to handle the 454 casual? it seems if they would have done that, it would have been able to shoot 45 lc, 454 casual and 410 shot shells. i could be wrong about that though.

Top Bottom