The stuff I hear about at school... (Katy Perry drama lol)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Normally, I'm pretty much into ignoring all the stupid celebrity crap that floats around my campus, but today was a little different in that it was about Katy Perry (who may have a lot of crappy songs, but I'll watch a music video of hers Any Day) and about the military. Apparently I missed out on the first round of this back in march/april due to not giving a single $%^& about celebrities, but with her movie that just came out a few girls were fluttering about it and I happened to overhear. I suppose they were all pissed off that ms Perry was "making a propoganda film for the marines" and were really Trashing the girl for it. Glorifying the evil military and whatever.
    Well, it intrigued me to go check out the song because if she really did make a recruitment film for the Marines I was going to go right out and buy an album just because. Turns out it wasn't, it was just a song. But I got to thinking: weren't these the SAME chicks that were totally eating some poor dude alive because he thought women shouldnt be in the military's combat arms branches? Yes, they were. So, I asked one of them about it, and she replied "I can do anything you can do, but I'm smart enough NOT to." I honestly didn't know what to say lol. Hypocrisy? Lunacy? I dunno. I would have thought she, being a super Feminist and all, would have applauded Perry depicting a female marine doing all the guy **** with the regular troops. I guess I was wrong; she certainly said I was rofl.

Anyway, here's quite possibly the hottest Katy Perry pic I've ever seen:
    qvvj0t1meah2toz3pw5.jpg

Attention!!
    5uolsgohtyjgm4i40cml.png

some_goat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baker/Central area
    She can do anything men can do in the military. Only 3 out of 4 weeks of the month. That was how i heard the army treat it anyway.

Last edited:

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Yeah, definitely tardy to the party, but as noted, college kids, regardless of sex, race, orientation, ethnicity, etc., are ****ing RETARDED! And, I can't lie, after seeing the video, I found new respect for Katy.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I wasn't knocking GI Jane. How could I, look at that nipple! I was knocking the fact that Hollywood stopped making new movies and simply uses recycled scripts with whoever is hot at the time in the lead role.

Heyyyy, don't knock that movie. I've seen it, oh umm.. 50 kajillion and three times? ;)

Viggo Mortenson in dress whites. Holy cow, yum yum. That role had nothing on Aragon in LOTR as far as hotness.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I wasn't knocking GI Jane. How could I, look at that nipple! I was knocking the fact that Hollywood stopped making new movies and simply uses recycled scripts with whoever is hot at the time in the lead role.

;)

Speaking of, did you notice the all black cast in the upcoming Steel Magnolias? Right down to the same script, nearly.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Heyyyy, don't knock that movie. I've seen it, oh umm.. 50 kajillion and three times? ;)

Viggo Mortenson in dress whites. Holy cow, yum yum. That role had nothing on Aragon in LOTR as far as hotness.

Insider says that the movie only came about because Demi had ticks and lice and had to get her head shaved.

6rfw2pec5y4jc74nsfr8.gif

:cool:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom