The Three Largest Threats to Gun Rights

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Not saying I agree, but the dude is kinda funny.

BTW, he is a 10mm proponent, so that should give you some insight.
    http://www.weaponsrelated.com/2010/07/three-largest-threats-to-gun-rights.html

Ocer's......ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Three Largest Threats to Gun Rights
    When you think of the people who want to take your basic American right to shoot cans with an AR and a 100 round C-Mag, the usual culprits are damn liberals, Obama, those Brady idiots, and the crooked ATF that's out to get you. While all of those groups would certainly love it if you melted your collection, took up yoga, and renounced pumpkin and can shooting forever, their tired rhetoric is fairly ineffective these days. The groups I will talk about are far more dangerous than loudmouth lobbyists, as these threats come from inside the firearms world, and are deeply ingrained into it. These people discredit honest gun owners, and do their best to make the gun owning community live up to the stereotypes the gun grabbers love to showcase in their arguments. As a smart, active firearms enthusiast it is your duty to identify and speak out against these people that are mindlessly dragging us down and eroding our rights.

Threat #3 - Obese Carry Advocates
    redneck6tc.jpg

This kind of hypocrisy undermines one of the core values of the right to bear argument, the ability to defend yourself with a firearm. All over the net you will find these behemoths instructing you on how to conceal your .460 S&W under an XXL "Co-ed Naked Bass Fishing Team" T-shirt. These people apparently value their lives so much as to carry a firearm in their low crime Midwestern town, where the chances of being mugged are roughly the same of being attacked by an elephant, yet they ignore heart disease, which kills 40% of people in America? One can't help but question their motives here, especially to a gun grabber that probably despises McDonald's every bit as much as barrel shrouds and Black Talons.

Threat #2 - The Open Carry Movement
    Starbucks-customers.jpg

I've already gone on too long about this group and their crusade to lose the right to carry, so I'll just do a quick refresher. The worst part of this group as it consists largely of people that also fall into threat #3 and threat #1. The carrying of firearms in suburban Starbucks is on the same level as going into the same Starbucks and shouting racism/obscenities at the top of your lungs in an attempt to retain your 1st Amendment rights. All either can do is annoy people and cause a scene, as you can't gain a right you already have. A right unexercised is a right lost? Go ahead and ask the next OCer you see to explain the 3rd amendment for you, ask him what he is doing to not lose that right, and you will quickly realize they didn't read that far in the Bill of Rights.

Threat #1 - The Uneducated
    article-1261284-08DAC1A9000005DC-934_468x698.jpg

While these people are a detriment to any cause no matter what side they fall on, they are particularly bad within the firearms community, as they are often the loudest. Most of the bomb throwing extremists fall into this category, and you will often find them labeling anyone who doesn't agree with them a "typical liberal" while reading ridiculously obvious pro-gun propaganda that is every bit as bad as something Michael Moore or the Brady Bunch would come up with. This polarizing of the argument will be the ultimate downfall of gun rights, as it attempts to force the middle to the outside, instead of being a live and let live person that may not be interested in firearms, but wouldn't want to remove that right. Wave a gun in their face at Starbucks or repeatedly tell them they will be killed by a home intruder unless they have a gun and guess which way they are going to sway in the poll booth.

So what can you do as an intelligent, honest gun owner that can see that there is more to the issue than the black and white the extremists want to portray? Don't sit back, tell these idiots within our own community to keep their mouths shut, and show the other side that the majority of the gun owning community are normal, educated people that enjoy guns for sport and recreation, and may choose to use them as protection. The majority of the community aren't 300 pound men wearing cowboy hats and AR-15s to city council meetings, and it's our duty to portray gun owners as the normal, level headed people that we are.

Last edited:

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Don't worry, he hates CCW.....

http://www.weaponsrelated.com/2010/02/concealed-carry.html

Concealed Carry
    Like most gun owners, I want to see a world where every responsible person had a gun and every irresponsible person didn’t. To the same extent, I wish everyone who would act responsibly with a concealed carry weapon carried and nobody who wouldn’t act responsibly would carry. Of course this will never be realized, since no government intervention will affect either legal carry or illegal carry, and people typically aren’t good judges on whether they can handle the responsibility or not. In my opinion, a good portion of people who carry today, in 2010, either shouldn’t, or have no need to, and the majority of people who do have a reason and would handle it well do not. I ask everyone who I come across who carries their reasoning, and I’ve heard one good answer: they want that option to be there should they ever need it. But unfortunately, that’s not what I hear most of the time, and that’s partially because that type of CCW’er tends to be the non-vocal advocate. One thing I hear more often is “What about Columbine? Virginia Tech? North Hollywood? What if I get robbed? Don’t you wish people had CCW then?” This is NOT good reasoning for carrying, and the CCW saving the day mentality is bad for gun rights and CCW’ers all around. Before I go into it I want to quote Marc MacYoung in an article he wrote on defending yourself with a knife:

Unlike dogs, however, human beings have the ability for self-deception and rationalization. And one of the ways that we human fool ourselves is that we fantasize about situations where we would be able to give ourselves permission to find out if we "have it." Such people strongly resist the idea that knife fighting is a bad place to go. It is literally as though they are seeking to find an excuse.

One of the strongest indicator of this fantasy mindset is the reaction when they are told to flee instead of fighting with a knife, literally the next words out of their mouths will be "But what if I am cornered and can't run?" There are many such similar excuses that they can use and they all start with the word but: "but what if I am with old people or children and can't run?", "But what if I am out of shape (or infirm) and can't run?" In all cases, of the millions of possible options available they always seem to focus on the one that requires them to engage in a knife fight.

Although he was referring to a knife, you can see how this relates to someone carrying a gun as well. The type of carrier that constantly refers to the kind of situations I named has likely seen too many movies and often envisions them self saving they day, and looking a bit deeper into their rationalization you will see how it is flawed. Let’s take the first paranoid scenario of a mass shooting such as V-Tech. If they think a situation like this is likely enough to happen, why are they not wearing bulletproof vests? A lot of lives would have been saved if the students were wearing them, and a low level vest that will defeat most handgun calibers is less than the price of most compact handguns. Do these carriers insist on their family and friends wearing vests, or even on their family and friends carrying themselves? Nearly never, because these type of people aren’t actually afraid of something like this happening, as the chances of dying from heart disease are approximately 70x the chance of dying from being shot yet these same people likely aren’t taking as many precautions on how they eat and exercise. It’s a clear justification for a hero fantasy.

The other common justification is a mugging/robbery situation, but it’s really the same story. “Did you see that on the news?! Robberies are happening more than ever! How can you go out there defenseless like that?” If your life is your highest priority, why would you attempt to draw when you can just give up your wallet and live to tell about it? Simple, because we all want to kill that guy who is taking our 7 bucks and Arby’s gift certificate, but that is a horrible reason to be carrying. Most people who comply with a mugger aren’t shot for no reason, attempting a draw is not only escalating the situation, if you fire you put yourself at the mercy of the court system, which is another risk you are taking simply for your wallet. “Well then be a defenseless sheep you fool” is what these people tell me when I tell them this, but in reality it’s almost the opposite: if someone tried to rob me I would likely attempt to rip their arms off and beat them to death with them since I am stubborn and proud, and that’s precisely why I don’t carry. The kind of people who make the smart decision to give up their wallet without a fight and go home to their family a few bucks shorter are the people who I would like to see carrying, because these kind of people would only use their gun if they had no other choice.

This is the primary problem, there is really no way to judge how you will react with a concealed firearm until the day arises. Most people haven’t been in a position where their life was genuinely threatened, and many people haven’t been in one in which they thought their life was threatened and later realized it wasn’t, which is the real danger for a CCWer. On top of that, the majority of the people that have and will encounter these type of situations live in urban areas like New York City and Los Angeles, where legal carry is much less prevalent than rural areas. It’s left up to the individual to judge their own responsibility in the end, which is a good thing, but also unfortunately allows some bad apples to draw bad attention to the community from gun-grabbing politicians and media.

So let’s assume you have deemed yourself ready to carry and will make the right decisions when you have to, what constitutes your life being in danger, and in those situations how effective will your CCW be? This is important, as in this day and age if you use your weapon, even if you were defending your life, a good lawyer can easily cast doubt on it and ruin the next 25 years or so of your life. Let’s take a few common situations that are often brought up as justification of drawing or firing. The first will be the liquor store robbery: You are at your local establishment picking up some Maker’s Mark and a Choco Taco. A man bursts in with a gun and points it at the cashier demanding the money. Obviously shooting him in the back while he is fixed on the cashier is extremely risky as you weren’t defending yourself directly, and you have little way of knowing whether he would shoot the cashier whether he complied or not, or even if the robber’s gun is loaded or real for that matter. You can yell to drop the gun but that’s risky for your own well being as he is likely to turn around and see you with a gun and fire, there’s no way you can guarantee you will connect first and stop him. The days of putting 3 in his back and being the town hero are long over. The prosecutor will ask you why you didn’t just take cover and comply where you were, and wanting to save the day isn’t really a valid reason.

Let’s say it’s you alone, and you are being robbed at knifepoint. Can you prove the robber would have stabbed you whether you gave him your wallet or not? What do you say when asked why you didn’t just comply? If you attempt to draw, can you guarantee you will have the sights on him before he stabs you? Tests using police officers (whose holster’s aren’t concealed making them faster on the draw the majority of the time) couldn’t draw and point their pistol on an assailant that was 21 feet away before he could reach them, and that’s a fairly long ways away: of all the police firearms-related deaths in 2007 50% were at 0-5 feet, and most of the remainder still under 20 feet. Can you draw your weapon in under 1.5 seconds and get a clean shot off under the kind of stress you experience with a knife coming at you, or pointing a gun at you? Not a chance. If the assailant is just threatening you and not physically coming at you was your life in danger? Cops who shoot criminals under these type of conditions are often scrutinized and can lose their jobs, and they are trained to a much higher degree than Joe CCW.

It’s unfortunate I am using police statistics I know, but the sad truth is nearly all the statistics and studies on concealed carry are violently skewed one way or the other. Just look at the Wikipedia page, which I’m sure is fervently edited and re-edited by zealots on both sides: you can see one study saying will-issue permit states saw drastic reduction on crime, and later on the page some numbers that say 10% of CCW uses were against LEOs last year. I hope you, rational minded person, doesn’t take the propaganda on either side into account. Can you guarantee you will only use it as a last resort, and make the right decision when your life is in danger? Would you rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 (risking life in prison even if your life was indeed in danger)? If yes, then CCW may be an option for you. Do you “train” and do draw and fire drills on imaginary bank robbers? Do you honestly believe the world’s problems will be solved by everyone carrying a gun? In that case you aren’t intelligent enough to realize the majority of the world (including you) shouldn’t be handling deadly force at all times, and I hope you rethink your decision on carrying if you do or plan on it in the future.

Almost as much as he hates OC

http://www.weaponsrelated.com/2010/02/open-carry-movement.html

Open Carry Movement
    I live in a state where unloaded open carry (meaning a gun is visible, not concealed) is legal. This is a good thing, as there are times and places where it's appropriate and can come in handy. Even my mom carries her .38 Special with a few rounds of snakeshot in it when she goes hiking out in the California wilderness, but examples of rational open carry like that aren't the kind of thing you are going to see on the evening news. We don't live in a rational world, so the tug of war begins. An extremist from the anti-gun lobby wants to remove the right to OC, then an extremist from the pro-gunners starts an uproar. Now that there is a controversy it's shoved down the throats of everyone through news outlets and the internet, only the most vocal and extreme outlooks are shown (since the middle ground is boring and uninteresting) and what was once the 95% of the population that didn't mind one way or the other begins to split apart. This kind of thing happens on most hot-button issues, and the most unfortunate part is it's nearly always a small minority of each side that is ruining it for majority of the people in the middle. No matter what happens though everyone is likely to lose in the end, as the extremists cause a divide that isn't going to be fixed.

As it stands now, people in my state retain the right to OC. But as the Open Carry Movement seems to think, "A Right Unexercised is a Right Lost." Groups in urban areas in many OC-legal states have started this movement, which involves groups of them carrying their weapons in high profile, high traffic public areas. Under their header on the website there are 2 quotes: "There's even an organization whose raison d'etre is promotion of open carry . . . OpenCarry.org. These are the shock troops of the gun lobby. And, they are not going away." Ceasefire NJ Director Brian Miller, NJ.com, August 20, 2009, and "The anti-gun rights lobby's furor over the presence of guns near the president . . . is an attempt to somehow reverse the normalization of guns." Professor Brandon Denning, Cumberland School of Law (Birmingham, AL), Christian Science Monitor, August 8, 2009 . Their apparent message? We are going to proudly open carry and there is nothing you can do about it.

So what exactly are they accomplishing? When I ask people who participate in these meets I get mixed messages. One thing I have heard a few times is comparison to marches of various civil rights group. The difference here is the public already has the right to open carry, and in fact the Black Panther's march on the state capital with loaded weapons, as the video said, actually ended up losing us the right to carry a loaded weapon as the law was changed to unloaded only. You also hear "An armed society is a polite society" and the thought that if more people were openly carrying crimes would be prevented. In that video the OC'ers were meeting in Cupertino California, let's look at the crime statistics from that city:

With 0 murders and rapes in 2006 (the most recent year I could find) and less than 1 murder every three years Cupertino probably isn't the greatest proving ground for the magic crime prevention of the sight of an unloaded weapon. Why are these groups meeting in Cupertino Starbucks and not East Oakland or Richmond, 2 of the 10 most violent cities in the US, which are only minutes away? The man in the video's stance kind of falls apart into the same rhetoric that is often said yet never explained, and then into "people are more likely to respect you."

So what's really happening here? Groups of men are meeting in low crime areas, in coffee shops and book stores where there are likely to be people that will be shocked by the sight of a gun. Despite what the extremists will have you believe, very few people on the left are rabid gun grabbers, the vast majority doesn't care too much one way or the other. So what good does carrying your gun into a Starbucks do? You are forcing an issue on people who originally want no part in it. You see in the news the cops are called, people are scared of it, even entire blocks have been evacuated. Is this an irrational fear of guns? Of course. But this kind of thing happening isn't going to make people appreciate the right to open carry. The average suburban mom getting her latte doesn't want to see a gun, and these meets are turning people who may have been indifferent into people who may want to take away the right so they don't have to look at guns in their quaint suburbia.

When you look around online and on forums on both sides of the issue it goes from dumb to downright embarrassing. The notion that "Real gun owners carry" is the most offensive, and just gives more fodder to the liberals for the stereotype of the unintelligent, unstable gun nut. Both sides have countless, sourceless stories of an open carrier either stopping a bank robbery simply by being there or someone negligently discharging their weapon and nearly killing someone, and every story always leads back to a non-verified source that clearly has an agenda. The most unfortunate thing is the "either you are with us or against us" mentality on both sides of the spectrum. Again, extremists are always the most vocal and only seem to understand absolutes, which needlessly widens the divide even though most people don't agree with them.

Will California and other OC states keep their right to do so? Probably for a while, but not forever. What can you do as a gun owner? Don't fall in to propaganda and extremes. Show that you are smart and level-headed, and understand that there are always people that won't like guns. Don't be afraid to voice your opinion to other gun enthusiasts even if you know they aren't likely to agree. That whole system is exactly what lumps all gun owners into that stereotypical hard-headed gun nut seen by the other side. If you really want to retain your rights do and say what YOU think is the best route. And if you want your kids and theirs to be able to open carry, don't go to Peet's Coffee with an AK on your back - if you have to protest, at least don't protest a right that you already have.

OC Part 2:
    http://www.weaponsrelated.com/2010/06/open-carry-movement-part-2.html

OC FInal CHapter...

http://www.weaponsrelated.com/2010/06/open-carry-final-chapter.html

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rbZqD9y1qs[/ame]

Plinky

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Id have to say i agree with most of it, I rarely OC or even carry a gun when entering any place that the likelyhood of use is next to none, I leave it in my car. I try not to go places I would need to have a gun unless it is absolutely necessary. That being said, those people who do carry everywhere, OC'er and CHP'ers etc. do have that right, most times they are exactly as described. I have found that the uneducated carriers of handguns are is about equal between OC and CHP folks and thats not just a jab, its the truth. At least an OC'er is aware of his 2a, some CHP folk i have encountered honestly believe their CHP makes them a supercop or civillian law enforcer.
    Clearly knowing very little about the law, their firearm, or that their CHP has limits. Although the CHP carrier is not effected by Kryptonite, by the time they dig that gun out of their waistband chances are they would be shot 4 times if their opponent was an attacker.. thee CHP is great for you having the advantage over others with the element of surprise, however once you have lost the element of surprise because hes already drawn on you, he will be shooting, while you are digging.
    Although the OP was meant to be humorous, i believe it is spot on, however if we are going to be honest, how many people here have been shooting and handling guns since damn near birth.. and would you say that a CHP carrier after a few days at a desk and in a controlled shooting environment whos first handgun was 5 weeks ago, and it is their only gun, would be your equal in the land of the firearm edumacation?

I like Brandon but I just dont think he can teach 25yrs of tried and true american gun toting edumacation in a 2 day class,lol.

Heres some fuel for my fire:

Since May 2007, concealed handgun permit holders have killed at least 189 individuals--including nine law enforcement officers--in 26 states. Of the 114 incidents that resulted in the deaths, in more than half (63 incidents) the concealed handgun permit holder has already been convicted, committed suicide after the shooting, or was killed in the incident. Of the 51 cases still pending, the vast majority (44) of concealed handgun permit holders have been charged with criminal homicide, two were deemed incompetent to stand trial, two incidents were unintentional shootings, and three incidents are still under investigation. Of the 114 incidents, 16 were mass shootings where concealed handgun permit holders claimed the lives of 65 victims.

In April 2010, Florida neighbors and concealed handgun permit holders Robert G. Webster, 63, and Charles E. Ingram, 57, got into an argument that escalated to the point where Webster walked out of his yard with a gun at his side and then raised it. Ingram, who had also left his yard, standing in the sidewalk and street, raised his gun as Webster approached. Both men fired at approximately the same time. Webster died at the scene. Ingram died less than a month later from wounds inflicted by Webster. Detectives investigating the shooting concluded that both men might have faced criminal charges had they lived.

Read it and Weep CHP'ers!! Cuz that means by actual numbers, if you shoot someone and are aa CHP'er, you are 4 times more likely to be arrested than if you are an OC'er and shoot someone.(sorry had to jab,lol)

BTW i would agree with the fat guy thing too, cept i watched a guy in Nevada one time had to be all of 350lbs, draw and fire his 1911 faster and with more grace and precision than anyone i have ever seen. And lets not forget those Doughtnut eaters eh!!

Last edited:

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Heres some fuel for my fire:

Since May 2007, concealed handgun permit holders have killed at least 189 individuals--including nine law enforcement officers--in 26 states. Of the 114 incidents that resulted in the deaths, in more than half (63 incidents) the concealed handgun permit holder has already been convicted, committed suicide after the shooting, or was killed in the incident. Of the 51 cases still pending, the vast majority (44) of concealed handgun permit holders have been charged with criminal homicide, two were deemed incompetent to stand trial, two incidents were unintentional shootings, and three incidents are still under investigation. Of the 114 incidents, 16 were mass shootings where concealed handgun permit holders claimed the lives of 65 victims.

In April 2010, Florida neighbors and concealed handgun permit holders Robert G. Webster, 63, and Charles E. Ingram, 57, got into an argument that escalated to the point where Webster walked out of his yard with a gun at his side and then raised it. Ingram, who had also left his yard, standing in the sidewalk and street, raised his gun as Webster approached. Both men fired at approximately the same time. Webster died at the scene. Ingram died less than a month later from wounds inflicted by Webster. Detectives investigating the shooting concluded that both men might have faced criminal charges had they lived.

Read it and Weep CHP'ers!! Cuz that means by actual numbers, if you shoot someone and are aa CHP'er, you are 4 times more likely to be arrested than if you are an OC'er and shoot someone.(sorry had to jab,lol)

People who choose online avatars/nicknames that start with the letter "P" are four times more likely to be deemed at least partially retarded by those they interact with in the same online setting.

See, I can post statistics with no citing, back up, or verification, too.

His name is Brannon, btw. And I think the guy responsible for the material in the OP would definitely agree that you are not the type of person he wants openly supporting his argument. See his #1 threat again, for reference.

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    Brannon,

Pay attention to where you are and what you are doing.

None of us wants to have to go to your return-in-a-box ceremony.

We can do without your submissions until you are back here on two feet.

Stay alive and healthy. Comments can wait. Many of us are praying for your safe return.

Let us know if you need anything. Anything that we can send by mail or FedEx, that is.

leVieux

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Brannon,

Pay attention to where you are and what you are doing.

None of us wants to have to go to your return-in-a-box ceremony.

We can do without your submissions until you are back here on two feet.

Stay alive and healthy. Comments can wait. Many of us are praying for your safe return.

Let us know if you need anything. Anything that we can send by mail or FedEx, that is.

leVieux

I appreciate the sentiments, but I am pretty safe. No direct fire yet.

This crazy site actually keeps me grounded a little. Couple of close calls, but I am OK.

Plinky

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    People who choose online avatars/nicknames that start with the letter "P" are four times more likely to be deemed at least partially retarded by those they interact with in the same online setting.

See, I can post statistics with no citing, back up, or verification, too.

His name is Brannon, btw. And I think the guy responsible for the material in the OP would definitely agree that you are not the type of person he wants openly supporting his argument. See his #1 threat again, for reference.

You presume too much, im well aware of his name, as well as his position, as an le, chp instructor, and general good guy. I mispell his name as i always have and figure he is used to it by now. He is the only LE that i know who can shoot strait beyond 50 feet,lol. Anything I say here that is anti-chp has zero reflection on Nolacop at all and he is well aware of it. I think he is a goood guy and enjoy razzing him as much as possible.

as for calling me unedumacated, well that is probably true, then again if you are part of the educated crowd, who wants in that club?

My statistics are factual, you can argue them and bitch and **** and moan all you wish, the facts just wont change because you want them to.

I am not going to appologise for my opinion, nor for my contributions to these threads simply because you disagree. If you are looking for that type of communism try china just get in your hybrid yuppie car and drive till you are wet and swim for a few weeks, when you get to the red nation, pick up a flag with your brethren and stand at post. Here we just say we disagree, call someone a jackstick, then share our thoughts on the subject, we call that freedom.

btw Brandy, while ur over there in the sand cya and come back here so I can resume my MEMbership,lol.

Last edited:

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    You presume too much, im well aware of his name, as well as his position, as an le, chp instructor, and general good guy. I mispell his name as i always have and figure he is used to it by now. He is the only LE that i know who can shoot strait beyond 50 feet,lol. Anything I say here that is anti-chp has zero reflection on Nolacop at all and he is well aware of it. I think he is a goood guy and enjoy razzing him as much as possible.

as for calling me unedumacated, well that is probably true, then again if you are part of the educated crowd, who wants in that club?

My statistics are factual, you can argue them and bitch and **** and moan all you wish, the facts just wont change because you want them to.

I am not going to appologise for my opinion, nor for my contributions to these threads simply because you disagree. If you are looking for that type of communism try china just get in your hybrid yuppie car and drive till you are wet and swim for a few weeks, when you get to the red nation, pick up a flag with your brethren and stand at post. Here we just say we disagree, call someone a jackstick, then share our thoughts on the subject, we call that freedom.

btw Brandy, while ur over there in the sand cya and come back here so I can resume my MEMbership,lol.

WERD

Pinky is an ass. he is about as useful as a bucket of nutsacs and smells about the same. But he is OK. Pinky, I met some of your old friends from "the agency."
    power_fist_11.gif

Plinky

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    shhhhhhhhhh I have no idea what ur talking about...

Oh wait! I found something..

As for grounds for arrest: “The carrying of arms in a quiet, peaceable, and orderly manner, concealed on or about the person, is not a breach of the peace. Nor does such an act of itself, lead to a breach of the peace.” (: Judy v. Lashley, 5 W. Va. 628, 41 S.E. 197)

SC ruling.. I shall use this when i get busted by LSP for hiding my Gat in my draws when i be slingin my junk up in my hood!

Oh yea, and Brandy makes about as much sense as a screen door on a submarine.. but once u figure out all his damn techinical ****, he tends to be right.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Good2go504
    Top Bottom