The ULTIMATE Vehicle...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UNIQDEFTECH

Camp Slayer,Iraq
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    Kandahar ,Afghanistan
    We have a steaming pile of armored 4-wheelers cut in half here....the roads are so rough due to rains 4 inches of foamy mud turns to bumpy rock hard concrete that it beats the suspension systems to death and nothing has a front bumper any more.All armored vehicles here have tow straps front and rear at the ready,and separations in the glass due to high temps,so visibility is cloudy at times.The enemy likes to sharpen rebarb and throw it thru a bullet resistant window,it will go right thru...first you get tracer fire,then you get rolled tires on fire in front of you,then small arms fire increases,If anyone stops in the kill zone,a RPG will be coming or an EFP will be set up to shoot a hot molten copper projectile in your system.We had a EFP go into a system,bounce around 17 times,driver was mortally wounded by 7 entry/exit wounds from EFP...An EFP will penetrate an M-1 Abrams..Most armored vehicles here also have Duke and/or Warlock jamming systems installed to ward off IED's or VBIED's...Elections are coming up in Baghdad in March so we are ramping up more T-walls and barriers.....more that what this city has ever seen.

jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    it would be nice to drive one of those around everyday. my only question is, how do i go thorugh a drive through to feed my fat ass if the windows don't roll down?????

mrmojo32

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Denham Springs Louisiana
    100_3088.JPG

Here is my bug out vehicle. :)

headshot

Mentally Hilarious
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Gonzales LA
    I'm at work, so I can't post the link. But look up Rip saw on youtube. That's what you need.
    This may or may not be the link [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_iup2jXQqI[/ame]

Top Bottom