They are shuttin' Louisiana down it seems!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saftman

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Lafayette, La.
    Unlikely but possible. If much more goes wrong it might happen. They were drilling on top of one of the biggest gas zones around. If they can't kill the well & massive amounts of gas break free it won't be good.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    Unlikely but possible. If much more goes wrong it might happen. They were drilling on top of one of the biggest gas zones around. If they can't kill the well & massive amounts of gas break free it won't be good.

Actually, this was a small well for us to drill as far as reserves go...

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    just throwing this out there...

I think it's wrong for you guys to make fun of the OP for his concerns. if YOU posted something that you felt was legitimate and everyone and their grandma just ridiculed you...
    ? is that alright?

for me, it all goes back to the whole "rather have and not need, than need and not have" thing. in this context, I'd rather be cautious and paranoid when there really is nothing wrong, than to be ignorant and complacent when something really might be going on.

don't blast people for being concerned, because when they turn out to be correct, you will feel like a huge idiot.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."
    -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Maye you need to read a bit more and lurk a bit longer until you figure out how we rip on each other without mercy.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Nick, I feel that you hit the crazy paranoid OP a little hard too. Just because he's a lunatic howling at the moon doesn't mean you have to come down on him and reveal his paranoia like that.

Shame on you.

;)

flemgunner

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    lafayette
    Damn nick, as the saying goes, "Lighten up Francis".
    Yeah I know, I know no one asked for my opinion. But as I recall they didnt ask for yours either

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I AM a survivor of the Horizon. I re-live most of that **** every night thanks to people like YOU and the OP.

So what's your point?

You should really lighten up, people will start pushing your buttons. The louder you get the more they will push....you are gettin way outta line Cletus

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    You should really lighten up, people will start pushing your buttons. The louder you get the more they will push....you are gettin way outta line Cletus

Man, when I worked offshore if we knew something pushed your button we were unrelenting. You either got over it or stayed with the reds. :p LOL

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lacajun
    Top Bottom