Thibodaux Gun Show

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cleburne

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Thibodaux
    The show has grown since last year. It's not huge but there are more tables, and vendors that frequent other show locations have started making an appearance. The crowds were larger than last year too, and spending money. Altogether I'd say, from today's experience, the show has grown and is successful. I look forward to being there again tomorrow.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I pretty much stopped going to shows. The tables with guns got fewer and fewer and tables with other got more and more. And of the other, the ratio of gun related to other stuff started dropping. A lot of the gun show deals on guns were just matching the prices of online dealers. And most of the ones that were really lower than online were ones that seemed nobody was interested in. For me, it wasn't worth the cost of admission to just walk around and recognize it was just another crappy gun show. Is the Thibodeaux show different than the others?

Big H

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 3, 2010
    Lake Charles, La. 70607
    I pretty much stopped going to shows. The tables with guns got fewer and fewer and tables with other got more and more. And of the other, the ratio of gun related to other stuff started dropping. A lot of the gun show deals on guns were just matching the prices of online dealers. And most of the ones that were really lower than online were ones that seemed nobody was interested in. For me, it wasn't worth the cost of admission to just walk around and recognize it was just another crappy gun show. Is the Thibodeaux show different than the others?
    They now should be listed as Arts & Crafts shows with a few gun tables IMO!

dbrepro

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 3, 2020
    Raceland, LA
    I went for the first time yesterday. It wasn't bad. There was a good variety and I got to handle a few firearms and knives that I wanted to get a feel for so I can make a future decision. Not as big or crowded as others that I've been to but better than some. The people were all friendly and I met a few people that I knew.

LaBelle

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Near Natchitoches
    I didn't think about it in time or I would have made a sign that said "BS members stop & say hello". Would have been nice to put a face with some screen names!

We'll probably be back to the September 28 & 29 show. Maybe I'll remember to do it then!

Cleburne

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Thibodaux
    I had a table against the far right wall from the entrance. My friends and I, and virtually every vendor I spoke with, said they had a good weekend. One said he even had a better weekend than he's had at the Ponchatrain Center. The patrons too, more than last year, appeared to enjoy their time browsing the tables and many found items to take home. I look forward to the Fall show.

cajun0985

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2024
    Thibodaux
    I went Saturday...as far as "deals"...I agree they are pretty much matching online...not much on surplus rifles like I like....but I will be returning to support my local gun show

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I didn't think about it in time or I would have made a sign that said "BS members stop & say hello". Would have been nice to put a face with some screen names!

We'll probably be back to the September 28 & 29 show. Maybe I'll remember to do it then!
    Why don't you do this every show? You think Thibodeaux has better food than us?

Top Bottom