This Is All I Saw

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 300 Win Mag

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2010
    Picayune, Mississippi
    This is all I saw while hunting yesterday on my birthday, trying to hunt deer, hog or coyote.

Rifle season closed four fourteen days and will open back up in mid December. Only been a total of 1 1/2 days. Not been able to hunt much this year. Hope that changes for the second half of the season. I hope you enjoy the view from my ground blind.

Here is my wonderful comfortable chair and my AR as I began to set things up.
    IMG_0240.jpg

Now a the view I have around my blind.
    IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

Where I leave my 4 wheeler
    IMG_0253.jpg

mrmojo32

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Denham Springs Louisiana
    My daughter and I hunted yesterday afternoon and we heard something moving around us but they never would come out. She id getting a good lesson about how you don't shoot one every time.

So far she says she likes duck hunting better. :)

Win1917

Win1917
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Lafayette
    Nice pics mrmojo. That's the kind of hunting spots I look for. Thick as opposed to more open. It can be hard to hunt the thick stuff but if you can find some deer trails they can be really productive.

mrmojo32

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Denham Springs Louisiana
    Nice pics mrmojo. That's the kind of hunting spots I look for. Thick as opposed to more open. It can be hard to hunt the thick stuff but if you can find some deer trails they can be really productive.

Well here is my options. I have not put much pressure on this spot since these pics were taken. I cannot see this exact spot from where my stand is, and that is about 120 yards away. When the pics were taken I did have corn on the ground and they were coming to it and where I put it is on a beat down trail.

Should I keep corn closer to my stand and hope they come to me? Or should I move over there and use my climber? If I move closer I could scare them and push them further out. I have not got any good pics close to my stand but I have been letting does walk. I will be hunting hard this next few days!

Decisions...decisions! :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    McFreddieMercury
    Top Bottom