Three Man LEA Purchases 90 Machine Guns.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    My favorite statement in the article:

Wendt instead had the M60 mounted on his personally owned armored Humvee.

Just chock full of win…

I doubt it’ll come to light, but it sure would be a hoot if he explained just what he was planning for. I mean, I could understand if he was the chief of a small town on the Texican border, but WTF was he expecting to roll into Iowa?
    Still in all, I can’t dislike this guy.

Last edited:

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    90/3, 30 per officer, one in hand, two slung, so 3 regular duty carry, plus a "seat gun," plus back-ups for each in trunk, so 8 per, but they probably have their regular duty vehicle, plus an off-road vehicle similarly equipped so another 4 in that one, probably 4 in each one of their boats for water patrol, at least 2 for their horse for back-country work, 1 strapped to the frame of their police bicycle for patrolling civic events/parades, each officer must have a helo air unit that would carry 4 more, 2 on their traffic duty motor, 3 at the station for desk pops, and 2 authorized for "off-duty" carry. I don't see why the Fibbies are railroading this dedicated public servant.

Also, I will be available starting this weekend for any wishing to shoot, for a modest fee, a real-life, honest-to-God, police-issue Glock 34 or Remington 870 equipped with tactical Speedfeed stock and Insight Technologies lighted fore-end.;)

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    So did he purchase it all with his own money or did he use tax payer money and then sell them?

Tactitools and blanket statements... Welcome to Bayoushooter.

Mitch Dufour

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Ruston
    QUOTE FROM THE LINKED ARTICLE : " ...weapons were resold for profit through Wendt's (Chief of Police) private gun store or another store owned by a friend who also is facing charges...."

Top Bottom