Training In The Park -- SUNDAY 27 June

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    So who's who in the picture?:)

L-R Cat, Specularius, PaulGomez, Yale, Turbodog, XD-Gem. I hope that's right.
    It was a fun class. I have to learn to pull my punches. I popped Turbodog in the throat by accident. I was suppossed to aim for his chest but still aimed for his neck. Sorry, T. When we are in LaPlace next month I'll let you bash me upside the head or something to even things out. LOL.

Last edited:

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    Showed me I'm a victim at this point.
    Just keep your hands up and moving. :D
    006-5.jpg

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Moving wasn't the problem. It was moving backwards! And as much as I love an adore my husband, I felt self conscious. I'll get over that. I was beginning to get over that as the rain started.

I'm thrilled Paul had the kids there because it opened up discussion on my particular concerns.

Learned just how much I don't know (ALOT) and how much I do enjoy training and would like to continue in earnest.

I didn't notice that camera then. ;)

Turbodog

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    Tangipahoa parish
    L-R Cat, Specularius, PaulGomez, Yale, Turbodog, XD-Gem. I hope that's right.
    It was a fun class. I have to learn to pull my punches. I popped Turbodog in the throat by accident. I was suppossed to aim for his chest but still aimed for his neck. Sorry, T. When we are in LaPlace next month I'll let you bash me upside the head or something to even things out. LOL.

LOL no worry man. I can't recall the name of the blow (sorry Paul) but I got say again how surprised I was that my mind literally seemed to blink when you caught me with it. And it wasn't a hard hit at all. I can see how it might stop a BG for a critical moment or even end a confrontation right then. Thanks Paul.

Top Bottom