Travel Deals!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    What's up y'all?!

My wife started a side-hustle as a travel agent last year and has really been killing it lately. I finally agreed to help make her a website and try to find her some additional clients and referrals. The website is not done just yet as I'm realizing how much I've forgotten about building sites, but in the coming weeks, I'll hopefully have something put together.

In the meantime, I've set up an inquiry form that'll connect anyone interested.

Right now she is helping any clients who mention that they were referred by me/BayouShooter completely free of charge! She just makes a small percentage of the trip in commission.

Why book with a travel agent?
    1) She'll save you time!
    2) She'll (likely) save you money!
    3) She'll suggest good ideas that you may not have considered!

And ultimately, if you're planning on traveling, there is no harm in letting her book it as it'll take the stress off of your planning and will help her out! I also might be able to convince her that part of her commission revenue from folks on here should be used towards purchasing cool gun stuff, so you'll indirectly help me out :)

We've been to quite a few countries across Europe, Asia, South Africa, Central America, the Caribbean, French Polynesia, and have been all across the United States, so she'll definitely be able to suggest unique ideas.

Drop me a PM or reply here with any questions. If you're interested, take 45 seconds and fill out her inquiry form, linked HERE.

Cheers guys!
    Austin

Last edited:

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Awesome!!! I was just talking to my sister today about going to Destin for July 4th! Let me know if she can find a decent 3 bedroom on the coast

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Awesome!!! I was just talking to my sister today about going to Destin for July 4th! Let me know if she can find a decent 3 bedroom on the coast
    Shoot me a text with the dates you're interested in, specifically.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Thanks to everyone who has reached out to her so far! I believe she's booked two trips now for forum members (and one member's daughter!).

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    What's up y'all?!

My wife started a side-hustle as a travel agent last year and has really been killing it lately. I finally agreed to help make her a website and try to find her some additional clients and referrals. The website is not done just yet as I'm realizing how much I've forgotten about building sites, but in the coming weeks, I'll hopefully have something put together.

Right now she is helping any clients who mention that they were referred by me/BayouShooter completely free of charge! She just makes a small percentage of the trip in commission.

1) She'll save you time!

And ultimately, if you're planning on traveling, there is no harm in letting her book it as it'll take the stress off of your planning and will help her out! I also might be able to convince her that part of her commission revenue from folks on here should be used towards purchasing cool gun stuff, so you'll indirectly help me out :)

We've been to quite a few countries across Europe, Asia, South Africa, Central America, the Caribbean, French Polynesia, and have been all across the United States, so she'll definitely be able to suggest unique ideas.

Drop me a PM or reply here with any questions. If you're interested, take 45 seconds and fill out her inquiry form, linked HERE.

Cheers guys!
    Austin
    Tis the time fo the year where folks are starting to book 2024 vacations. My wife just saved three friends of ours over $1000 - $2000, each, on cruises.

For cruises, she is able to pass on huge savings to folks as her travel company buys large room blocks at cheaper rates than the cruise lines sell to individuals. The individual agents then make a commission directly from the cruise line for putting people in the rooms on their ships.

If you're interested in having her contact you, drop me a PM!

Bam Bam

Certified gun nut!
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Denham Springs/Watson, La
    Man I need to contact her soon about a possible trip to Budapest since my wife is of Hungarian descent and we would love to visit there. We've heard some much good about that city and area people being super friendly.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Man I need to contact her soon about a possible trip to Budapest since my wife is of Hungarian descent and we would love to visit there. We've heard some much good about that city and area people being super friendly.
    I'll drop you a PM.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    What's up y'all?!

1) She'll save you time!

Cheers guys!
    Austin
    TTT

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom