Truck With 2,000 Firearms Stolen in Canada.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trailboss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Norwood LA
    "...The theft came amid heightened gun violence across the border in the U.S. ..." I hate reporters - this had absolutely nothing to do with the story, but he had to throw it in to keep all the Canucks blissfully happy with their restrictions.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    "police said they had determined that all of the stolen firearms "were of small caliber with the clips attached""
    They should care (if they are police; and they actually said it), that this; "with the clips attached", is completely and totally stupid!

My gut tells me it is not a direct quote from the police, but what the moron writing the story is interpreting. Either way, it is moronic!

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    They will figure out some kind of way to pin it on the freedom truckers

The word Truck/Truckers will be inserted into every negative media report across the land. It's the propaganda machine. When the jack boots start murdering citizens in the streets people will hopefully wake up. Their police are already turning into a gestapo.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Jeezers… who wrote this crap?
    If they’re newly manufactured firearms that haven’t even made it to point of sale yet, why did the writer attempt to make it seem like they were battle ready? With the clips attached? Cringe

Top Bottom