True Heroism

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I know the term hero gets thrown around way too much these days but this guy deserves it. The story is great by itself but do yourselves a favor and watch the body cam. This guy is hurting from smoke and a major laceration on his arm but all he can concern his self with is the condition of the child. Here is the link:

Pizza delivery man saves FIVE children from burning inferno house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    He deserves all the good karma that life can offer him. Hell, he even deserves a window tint exemption, maybe even some colorful flashy lights and noisy sirens.

Lol. All that comes with being a volunteer fireman which appears to be his true calling.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Lol. All that comes with being a volunteer fireman which appears to be his true calling.

All jokes aside, what an amazing feeling that must be for him to know that he likely saved all those kids' lives.
    We all like to think that we would make selfless decisions in those situations but only until we are in those situations will we ever know for sure. Some people have it and some don't. Glad he had it in him.

T-boy

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    st. amant
    All jokes aside, what an amazing feeling that must be for him to know that he likely saved all those kids' lives.
    We all like to think that we would make selfless decisions in those situations but only until we are in those situations will we ever know for sure. Some people have it and some don't. Glad he had it in him.
    Amen and amen.

A true hero as the OP stated.

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    I know the term hero gets thrown around way too much these days but this guy deserves it. The story is great by itself but do yourselves a favor and watch the body cam. This guy is hurting from smoke and a major laceration on his arm but all he can concern his self with is the condition of the child. Here is the link:

Pizza delivery man saves FIVE children from burning inferno house

I'm not calling BS or disputing this story. This is more of a commentary on local media. I read the paper this morning in Lafayette, just as I did yesterday, and the day before. This is the first I'm hearing of it, from a U.K. media outlet! The pizza guy should be recognized/rewarded.

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    I'm not calling BS or disputing this story. This is more of a commentary on local media. I read the paper this morning in Lafayette, just as I did yesterday, and the day before. This is the first I'm hearing of it, from a U.K. media outlet! The pizza guy should be recognized/rewarded.
    Guess I'll have to eat my words....This happened in Lafayette, INDIANA. The U.K. media got it wrong. The pizza guy still deserves all the recognition.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    That's great.

My girlfriend save a elderly couple from burning up about 20 years ago. She was on her paper route in the middle of the night in French Settlement. She turned in the customer's drive way and notice something was different at the house. The house was way off the road on Coyell bay. She hauled butt to the house and the side was on fire. The couple were sound asleep on the 2nd floor. She got them up and out of the house the FD said about 5 more minutes and they would have made it out.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    To bad he wasn’t in Uvalde, Texas!!!! Anyway great job man, A++++

giphy.gif

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    It should have been in the Lafayette La paper too. I bet there was lots of BS in the paper instead of Hero Pizza driver.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom