*** UPDATE*** WTB Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP MIL/MIL or MOA/MOA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Like the title says looking for a Vortex Viper scope. If you have one or know someone that wants to part with one please let me know. :D

I had closed this thread because I have bought one from someone. I am re-opening it because I think there is some interest from others looking for the same thing as I was.

Here is one I found But couldnt work out a deal.
    http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3633620&#Post3633620

Here is one that I did not hear back from until after I had bought the one I am getting. He is back in the country now. If someone gets this one and is interested in trading for the MIL/MIL version I would be happy to oblige!!!

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=631092&highlight=wts+vortex+viper

Last edited:

bearfutedninja

coming soon
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    lafayette
    My brother has a ffp Falcon Menace 5.5x25x50 Scope with Illuminated B20 Reticle. I know it's not what your looking for but can't hurt to try. He's asking 550

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    My brother has a ffp Falcon Menace 5.5x25x50 Scope with Illuminated B20 Reticle. I know it's not what your looking for but can't hurt to try. He's asking 550

Thanks for the offer but I have never heard of them and from what I am pulling up there are not really good reviews of them.

11Bravo

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    Don't know if you'll be home anytime soon but if you are you can check out my Falcon. It'll do the job, but from what I hear the PST is much nicer. I would have gone with one myself except I put mine on a rimfire and couldn't justify the extra bones. I love my Menace. Mil/Mil and FFP with illuminated reticle. Has held zero since I've had it.

Last edited:

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Does anyone know if there is something comparable in the same price range with the same warranty and options?

I really want one of these but of course everywhere is out of stock.

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    Check out the Bushnell Elite 6-24 ffp scopes. I had 2 3-12x models and now have a hdmr, all are great scopes. The 6-24x should be about the same as the viper pst.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Check out the Bushnell Elite 6-24 ffp scopes. I had 2 3-12x models and now have a hdmr, all are great scopes. The 6-24x should be about the same as the viper pst.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

But does Bushnell have the same type of warranty that Vortex offers? That is a huge deal.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    cstactical had them late last week. I've been looking all over for a 4-16 FFP mil/mil and finally said "screw it" and bought a Premier Heritage Hunter. Shoot me a PM if cstactical has them in stock and I can probably get you a hell of a deal.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    cstactical had them late last week. I've been looking all over for a 4-16 FFP mil/mil and finally said "screw it" and bought a Premier Heritage Hunter. Shoot me a PM if cstactical has them in stock and I can probably get you a hell of a deal.

I just went and looked and they are out and not expecting any until the end Feb or Mar!!!! :eek3:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    McFreddieMercury
    Top Bottom