US Military Sending 1,500 to US/Mexico Border.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    God forbid they harm an illegal in any way shape form or fashion. This is a HUGE waste of time and money UNLESS they actually FIRE in the intruders.

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    Like Katrina and Rita, the Guardsman that I encountered did not have magazines in their rifles.
    I’m pretty sure they will be handing out Gift Bags with No Limit Debt Cards, Vouchers for Food, and Free Cell Phones.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Like Katrina and Rita, the Guardsman that I encountered did not have magazines in their rifles.
    I’m pretty sure they will be handing out Gift Bags with No Limit Debt Cards, Vouchers for Food, and Free Cell Phones.
    Idk, Katrina and Rita seem like kinda different situations. Natural disasters vs National security. I can’t imagine being deployed anywhere and not having ready weapons but then again this administration has done a lot of things I thought I’d never see.

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    It's a complex crime -the illegal migrants have a life or death ordeal they go through to get here. If they survive the trip and find sustained work(easy enough cause here nobody has balls enough to work or are too busy getting high), the 1st $10k ish they make goes to pay off the coyote smugglers. If they don't pay the debt the cartel grabes a south of the border family member and it's the whole death threat game. Guess who gets paid! All that money and power simply strengthens the cartels. The coyotes fortify the smuggling trails for dope and humans so they literally own plenty of routes throughout central america -they own the gov't, the cops, the communities, etc. The crime that they're ALL (migrants, cartels and gov'ts) participating in being wholly complicit in the overdose deaths of now more than 100k in the US annually. The only way to end it is to END IT, by any means necessary. Anything less is just more panty dribble, IMO.

Last edited:

Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    GEoV81DWwAA85zy.jpeg.jpg

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    My thoughts have already been posted by others. Too little too late. Better late than never, yes, but too little too late.
    Why not sooner? 3 years in???
    May be just a stunt for an election year.
    Overall I'm not impressed.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    Original post was from last May.
    Ah, the link was no longer available so i thought this post was a reference to current events

"If you have not confirmed by the end of day on January 17, 2024, that Texas will cease and desist its efforts to block Border Patrol's access in and around the Shelby Park area and remove all barriers to access to the U.S.-Mexico border, we will refer the matter to the Department of Justice for appropriate action and consider all other options available to restore Border Patrol's access to the border," Meyer wrote.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom