US Rep Clay Higgins on Red Flag laws

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I like ol clay Higgins, a lot of people think he’s to rough, but you gotta be, look up some of his old YouTube videos of him as the sheriffs public speaker lol!!!!

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Hmmm I have never seen any documentation of him contradicting anything that he has publicly said or stood for from gun rights to kneeling during the national anthem…. Maybe I missed those… seems to be solid and sticks to what he publicly says

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Hmmm I have never seen any documentation of him contradicting anything that he has publicly said or stood for from gun rights to kneeling during the national anthem…. Maybe I missed those… seems to be solid and sticks to what he publicly says

There are many things about him I don’t like, owing one of his ex wives $150k in back support is one of them. Using his position as a deputy to try and launch a tv career is another. I also heard he begged the sheriff for an unmarked car because he was scared to park a marked police car in front of his house after he made all those crime stoppers threats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    The non yes or no answer says it all. They will be lined up and willing to follow orders when they are given. Paychecks and pensions will override a citizens constitutional rights. There may be very few exceptions but I wouldn’t expect to see much. Uvalde had Leo saying, “we need to do something” but they held as per their orders. I hope this new law will not be abused for the the safety of everyone on both sides of the doorway.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    There are many things about him I don’t like, owing one of his ex wives $150k in back support is one of them. Using his position as a deputy to try and launch a tv career is another. I also heard he begged the sheriff for an unmarked car because he was scared to park a marked police car in front of his house after he made all those crime stoppers threats.

I will not ask for "documents". I will take note and remember, for We pay attention and have long-since learned that there is a "long game", especially in "politics".
    We only thirst for knowledge.
    We The People do NOT thirst for propaganda.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I will not ask for "documents". I will take note and remember, for We pay attention and have long-since learned that there is a "long game", especially in "politics".
    We only thirst for knowledge.
    We The People do NOT thirst for propaganda.

Ask and you shall receive. Here is a sample to get you started. Feel free to do a quick search and you will find more. He’s a showman.

He also admitted to lying on a report where he said a suspect hit him when actually it was Higgins who hit the guy.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Ask and you shall receive. Here is a sample to get you started. Feel free to do a quick search and you will find more. He’s a showman.

He also admitted to lying on a report where he said a suspect hit him when actually it was Higgins who hit the guy.

FAKE NEWS :dogkeke: lol, joking

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    FAKE NEWS :dogkeke: lol, joking

giphy.gif

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Guys like this guy are why, while I do have a couple acquaintances that are LEO, I will never fully trust them. I can't say all because I don't know all, but most of the LEO I've spent any time with, play " both sides of the fence." I'd love to have a true friend that happens to be LEO, but until someone proves to me they are a friend and not just a mere acquaintance, I'll respect LEO as I always have, but will never actually trust them fully.

Tboy

Moving forward
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Greenwell Springs
    Guys like this guy are why, while I do have a couple acquaintances that are LEO, I will never fully trust them. I can't say all because I don't know all, but most of the LEO I've spent any time with, play " both sides of the fence." I'd love to have a true friend that happens to be LEO, but until someone proves to me they are a friend and not just a mere acquaintance, I'll respect LEO as I always have, but will never actually trust them fully.
    I have more than a couple that I do trust, fully. Popo’s are people too.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

Why would you fully trust any “acquaintance” no matter what their job is? I only completely trust family and friends.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Hell, I've got "family" I don't trust. Lol. I just have a hard time letting anyone in as far as "true friends" go, and just cause someone is from the same bloodline as me, don't necessarily mean they are "family".

So I guess in your previous post we can replace LEOs with people and it would be more accurate. That’s what I figured, I was just making sure.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    Why would you fully trust any “acquaintance” no matter what their job is? I only completely trust family and friends.

I tell people (everywhere I am) that police are Our Hometown, Homeland Soldiers. Many LEOs are former-military.

I'm oilfield. Maritime. Many view Us as trash, but that is simply not the case for the majority.

I've lived a lot and learned a lot, and why I grew into being an introvert. I get it. Society as a whole has degraded and is continually degrading. It's blatant.

I've encountered police officers, randomly, and let them know that I support them and that the hatred toward police sickens me.

I trust few.
    Many people say, "respect is earned", but that's incorrect. The majority of respect is given. It is trust and loyalty that are earned.

I do not expect police officers to pay for the sins of another. Just the same, I will not pay for the sins of another.

Anything Else is uncivilized.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom