US Rep Clay Higgins on Red Flag laws

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Yeah I guess so. Still doesn't negate the fact however that most LEO's I've met tend to play both sides of the fence. I'm still waiting to meet an officer that is true to his word and willing/able to prove me wrong. Motor, I'm aware you are LEO, and I mean no disrespect to you, it's just what I've noticed in the past. Maybe at some point, you could be the guy/person to change my thoughts on it. I'm always open to suggestion/information and willing to listen to what someone has to say.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    Ask and you shall receive. Here is a sample to get you started. Feel free to do a quick search and you will find more. He’s a showman.

He also admitted to lying on a report where he said a suspect hit him when actually it was Higgins who hit the guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I do hope that Higgins is paying his BCS down now that he's making that good money.

I read those two articles, and I Thank You for that, but without digging further I will say that the things that We The People are looking for in Our Representatives (blanket term) are Americans that will speak for Us, speak against tyrannical garbage, vote against tyrannical garbage, protect Our Rights, work for America.
    AMERICA.

Higgins has obviously made some bad choices. He's human like the rest of Us. He may be a "showman", but did he vote against what We'd vote against?

We need strong people representing Us, not push-overs like McConnell, and not corrupt poliTIHSians like so many others (tends to be democrats, seems like).

Chit's crazy as hell, and makes me want to walk away from politics.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    Yeah I guess so. Still doesn't negate the fact however that most LEO's I've met tend to play both sides of the fence. I'm still waiting to meet an officer that is true to his word and willing/able to prove me wrong. Motor, I'm aware you are LEO, and I mean no disrespect to you, it's just what I've noticed in the past. Maybe at some point, you could be the guy/person to change my thoughts on it. I'm always open to suggestion/information and willing to listen to what someone has to say.

Another thing I tell others is that LEOs spend their time at work in the ugliest faces of Our society.
    Most LEOs are Hard AF.

I spent a bit of time around a former narcotics agent. Good dude, but he was/is hard AF.
    Not mean or chitty, just hard. Hardened.
    Hardened by HIS life.

While every individual carves their own path, part of every individual's path carves part of them.

I go to great lengths to consider and allow for those truths.

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Another thing I tell others is that LEOs spend their time at work in the ugliest faces of Our society.
    Most LEOs are Hard AF.

I spent a bit of time around a former narcotics agent. Good dude, but he was/is hard AF.
    Not mean or chitty, just hard. Hardened.
    Hardened by HIS life.

While every individual carves their own path, part of every individual's path carves part of them.

I go to great lengths to consider and allow for those truths.
    Some are. I dunno about most. The "biggest b**ch" I've ever known works for LPSO. Last time we spoke in person, I stood up to him and he quivered (personal issues. He thought I was screwing his gf and I wasn't). This was all after I sat down and showed him how to strip his Glock that LPSO issued to him in very poor condition. Even for a Glock, I remember wondering if it even worked, and wondering why LPSO gave him a weapon and didn't show/teach him anything about it.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Some are. I dunno about most. The "biggest b**ch" I've ever known works for LPSO. Last time we spoke in person, I stood up to him and he quivered (personal issues. He thought I was screwing his gf and I wasn't). This was all after I sat down and showed him how to strip his Glock that LPSO issued to him in very poor condition. Even for a Glock, I remember wondering if it even worked, and wondering why LPSO gave him a weapon and didn't show/teach him anything about it.

Livingston Parish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Last time I spoke to him, (given it's been a few yrs now) he had just recently been hired on. He may have worked in the jail at some point. I do remember him mentioning driving a van/truck while inmates were picking up trash on side the road.

Yeah I'd like to think they would have at least given some basic instruction when issuing a duty weapon. But nah. I sat at his dining room table and stripped it down while he watched for the first time.

Last edited:

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    One of my favorite

The UK and EU is not going to weather us into submission I can tell you that. They are heavily influencing our leadership right now. They are doing so because they are hard up for energy, communications, and mineral resources and at the mercy of other nations to supply these resources and they have made bad choices that put their nations in vulnerable positions. I know this because a handful of brave leaders in the UK have warned us and spoken out long before Parliaments caved to their poor decision making.

Ronson2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2013
    Slidell,La
    Hmmm I have never seen any documentation of him contradicting anything that he has publicly said or stood for from gun rights to kneeling during the national anthem…. Maybe I missed those… seems to be solid and sticks to what he publicly says
    He would through your ass in jail with one phone call complaining about you as a suspected problem. Don’t kid yourself. They don’t spend our tax money arming a swat exam just like a military squad without planning on using those powers.

Top Bottom