US Sending Javelin Missiles to Ukraine.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    We have been fighting a proxy war there since 2014 when we started training them with guerilla tactics and giving them intel.
    Its also been confirmed that putin is burning the KIA to hide the fact of how many are being killed.
    If you seen russia say they are De natzifying the UK, its a spin on the fact that there was a small group of Ukrain soldiers who were skinheads, but a small number of one unit.
    In some of the border towns between ukraine and russia, many of them Ukrainians speak russian and identify more with russia.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I think we have enough issues here in America that we should focus on and let Ukrainian and Russia handle their own business. I find it funny that so many people make claims like they know what’s going on or has been going on for some time when I reality none of us know a damn thing except what the media wants to feed us.

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I think we have enough issues here in America that we should focus on and let Ukrainian and Russia handle their own business. I find it funny that so many people make claims like they know what’s going on or has been going on for some time when I reality none of us know a damn thing except what the media wants to feed us.
    If that is a vague post about what I shared, its legit . I dont get info from main stream media.. I have friends on the ground there. Also have had friends in the agency I stay in contact with to get a perspective of what is factual..

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    As a person that has railed against the corrupt media for decades now, and has seen first hand how they manipulate opinions of the weak minded, and also tilt elections, I find it curious that almost all of them are reporting on; out of control inflation, record gasoline prices, and the border catastrophe, and now Biden's criminal kid. Albeit with some spin here and there. Par for their ideological courses.

So are they now feeding us propaganda about the execution style murders in Bucha? Whatever we (the US), has done, is doing, or will do over there in Ukraine, I have my mind made up; the Putin dictatorship is a threat to the entire civilized world.

I don't need much more proof than what I have already seen. If Zelensky is pulling the wool over our eyes, he's the greatest magician since Jesus Christ!

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    As a person that has railed against the corrupt media for decades now, and has seen first hand how they manipulate opinions of the weak minded, and also tilt elections, I find it curious that almost all of them are reporting on; out of control inflation, record gasoline prices, and the border catastrophe, and now Biden's criminal kid. Albeit with some spin here and there. Par for their ideological courses.

So are they now feeding us propaganda about the execution style murders in Bucha? Whatever we (the US), has done, is doing, or will do over there in Ukraine, I have my mind made up; the Putin dictatorship is a threat to the entire civilized world.

I don't need much more proof than what I have already seen. If Zelensky is pulling the wool over our eyes, he's the greatest magician since Jesus Christ!
    I was recently told that the russian bear isnt all that. lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RussD2
    Top Bottom