Uspsa training course

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rheausler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2017
    New Orleans
    Any recommendations on someone who can give personal instruction on USPSA type shooting, either personal or in a group setting.

Just starting out in this game and would like to improve my skills.

AdvancedLaser

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 15, 2021
    Covington, Louisiana
    Tangi Practical Shooters Assoc, and East Ascension Practical Shooters, both have USPSA clubs you can join. I would bet they have guys in the group that can get you there.

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    FRC Range has a drop-in USPSA practice on Tuesday evenings. I'm just getting started myself, and the best way to learn - I think - is to just sign up for a match, be safe, and show up hungry and willing to listen. It's a ridiculously welcoming community.

There are also drop-in matches at St Bernard Range on Sundays and Nick's on Sundays/Thursdays... none of those have movement involved, but it's a nice easy introduction to competition-style shooting.

Also reach out to the user @bryanbag on here, he's extremely tapped into the local matches and coordinates a lot of the USPSA stuff.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Tangi Practical Shooters Assoc, and East Ascension Practical Shooters, both have USPSA clubs you can join. I would bet they have guys in the group that can get you there.
    FRC Range has a drop-in USPSA practice on Tuesday evenings. I'm just getting started myself, and the best way to learn - I think - is to just sign up for a match, be safe, and show up hungry and willing to listen. It's a ridiculously welcoming community.

There are also drop-in matches at St Bernard Range on Sundays and Nick's on Sundays/Thursdays... none of those have movement involved, but it's a nice easy introduction to competition-style shooting.

Also reach out to the user @bryanbag on here, he's extremely tapped into the local matches and coordinates a lot of the USPSA stuff.
    By all means, this^

You can also reach another Brian (Brian Guillory), that knows all about practices at Louisiana Gun & Reloading in B.R. (225) 291-2942

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    X2 for Brian. I've only made it out to 2 matches due to busy weekends, but he's a very stand up guy, willing to teach if you're willing to learn. Daniel is another guy, thats awesome I've met out there. Don't remember his last name though. I remember him mentioning he does cerakoting though.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom