Utah mom accused of killing 7 babies, storing bodies in boxes in garage

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    Wow...she looks bat **** crazy.

-60b400fa43d79718.jpg

=======
    A Utah woman accused of killing seven babies she gave birth to over 10 years was arrested Sunday after police discovered the tiny bodies stuffed in separate cardboard boxes in the garage of her former home.

Megan Huntsman, 39, who lived in the Utah home until three years ago, had the infants between 1996 and 2006, investigators said.

Officers responded to a call Saturday from Huntsman's estranged husband about a dead infant at the home in Pleasant Grove, 35 miles south of Salt Lake City, police Capt. Michael Roberts said. Officers then discovered the six other bodies.

Roberts declined to comment on a motive and what Huntsman said during an interview with investigators.

The spokesman said the estranged husband lived with Huntsman when the babies were born but isn't a person of interest at this time. The man's name was not immediately released.

"We don't believe he had any knowledge of the situation," Roberts told The Associated Press.

Asked how the man could not have known if he lived in the house, Roberts replied, "That's the million-dollar question. Amazing."

The babies' bodies were sent to the Utah medical examiner's office for tests, including one to determine the cause of death. DNA samples taken from the suspect and her husband will determine definitively whether the two are the parents as investigators believe.

The house in a middle-class neighborhood is owned by the husband's parents, and the man was cleaning out the garage when he made the grisly discovery.

Huntsman's three daughters still live there, longtime neighbor Sharon Chipman told The Salt Lake Tribune. The oldest are around 18 to 20 years old, while the youngest is now about 13, she said.

Huntsman was a great neighbor, and Chipman trusted her to watch her grandson when he was a toddler, Chipman added.

"She took good care of him. She was good. This really shocks me," Chipman told The Tribune.

Roberts said the case has been "emotionally draining" and upsetting to investigators. He was at the home when the bodies were discovered.

"My personal reaction? Just shocked. Couldn't believe it. The other officers felt the same," the 19-year police veteran said.

Huntsman was booked Sunday into the Utah County Jail on six counts of murder. Roberts said it wasn't clear if she has an attorney.

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2014/04/utah_mom_accused_of_killing_7.html#incart_m-rpt-1

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Holy **** that is insane..I saw the pic yesterday and thought the same thing Tim...sad sad deal when so many other responsible would be parents cannot have any babies for one reason or another....this **** pisses me off to no end.

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    The thing that blows my mind is that her recently estranged husband who turned her in was also shocked when he found out.
    How could he not know she was pregnant....SEVEN TIMES.

"We don't believe he had any knowledge of the situation," Roberts told The Associated Press.

Asked how the man could not have known if he lived in the house, Roberts replied, "That's the million-dollar question. Amazing."

Last edited:

deuxlatch

Airbus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Lafayette, La/Houston Tx.
    The thing that blows my mind is that her recently estranged husband who turned her in was also shocked when he found out.
    How could he not know she was pregnant....SEVIN TIMES.

I recall another report that said he had been in prison for the last 12 years. Maybe she had been playing around on him all that time and didn't want him to find out so she disposed of the evidence. Sicko.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I recall another report that said he had been in prison for the last 12 years. Maybe she had been playing around on him all that time and didn't want him to find out so she disposed of the evidence. Sicko.

maybe who cares about how or why- she just deserves a bullet to the skull?

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    What about her other children ? When your own mother has seven full term pregnancies and you don't ask about the babies ? Something ain't right with this story .

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    What about her other children ? When your own mother has seven full term pregnancies and you don't ask about the babies ? Something ain't right with this story .

I'd wager that she wasn't living a life ideally suited for proper fetal development. I wouldn't expect her to have that well-rounded, ballooned belly one automatically pictures when thinking of a pregnant female, and excess fat and the right clothing would help hide her circumstances. I'd also wager that there wasn't a close, bonded relationship with her living children, who probably had to do a lot of fending for themselves and each other and tried to have as little to do with her as they could. Would you want her coming to your class Halloween party or volunteering to be room-mother? Bet they spent as much time at friend's houses as the possibly could.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Isn't there a former (recent) governor of Utah, Ambassador, presidential candidate who is the son of an uber rich businessman, both living in Utah and both named Huntsman?

Family black sheep?

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    Isn't there a former (recent) governor of Utah, Ambassador, presidential candidate who is the son of an uber rich businessman, both living in Utah and both named Huntsman?

Family black sheep?
    Hey..You are correct. I found this on Wiki. So Huntsman is a wealthy family of Utah. Probably related...One way or another.

Jon Meade Huntsman, Sr. (born June 21, 1937) is an American businessman and philanthropist. He is the founder of the Huntsman Chemical Corporation, the largest manufacturer of polystyrene in the United States. Huntsman plastics are used in a wide variety of familiar objects, including McDonald's clamshell burger containers and L'eggs pantyhose egg shells.[1] Huntsman Corporation also manufactures a wide variety of organic and inorganic chemicals that include polyurethanes, textiles and pigments.[2] Huntsman's philanthropic giving exceeds $1.2 billion, focusing on the areas of cancer research, programs at various universities, and aid to Armenia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Huntsman,_Sr.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom