VATA Intro to Tactical Pistol - A+!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kingart

Snakeboy
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Folsom, LA
    Hello everyone,

I have been lurking around here for a while but thought this deserved a post...

I was a member of the 8 person class at VATA Group on Saturday, February 5th 2011. I wanted to take the time to say THANKS AGAIN to Greg, Destin and their guest instructor Gary for the amazing experience!

Of course I feel like the worst one in the class but pointing out weakness and fixing it is why I took the class!! I will certainly be back for the next one and I HIGHLY recommend this training to anyone that wants to be prepared for the worst but learn from some of the best!!

Thanks again guys!!

Sean Bradley

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Great to be in that class as well with you buddy, I was the Latino with the BayouShooter shirt (Pablo), awesome class that allowed to progress a lot more due to the low number of students, 3 outstanding Instructors for 8 Students couldn't ask for a better ratio than that.

The level in the class definetly was medium in skill which made it even more fun and challenging, 2 LEO's and the rest civilians, and some of the civilians were ex MIL so it was an awesome class with good weather, and oustanding attitudes to learn, nobody had the cocky mentality and egos were left back were the pavement stopped towards the range!

The facility was also nice and the gravel on the range was a big + compared to the red dirt, I will definelty continue to support the guys and look forward to doing more with them.

Also look forward to the pics being posted soon :)

Last edited:

Don't Panic
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Olla, La
    cool...been wanting to get into one of their classes when I'm off.

What was the round count pre-req for this class?

Smoker

La. POST Firearms Inst.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2010
    Gretna, La
    VATA Best of the BEST

I attended the "intro to tact. handgun" the course was one of the best courses i've attended in many years of shooting. As a veteran instructor I learned several points and technics which will help me with my students. High speed, Low drag!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    never miss at 200 yards
    Top Bottom