videos like this do not help the .22lr shortage.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    i know. .22lr rifles made it worth the trip to the range. i would shoot a 550 brick of the federal. a few 9mm, some 7.62x39mm, and some hd buckshot. 90% of range time was with .22lr. i would defiantly buy 50,000 rounds of that federal bulk at $20 to $25 a brick if given a chance.

cheap for shtf. one guy with a high powered rifle taking aimed shots, two guys with .22lr rifles suppressing with each having a mag loader(extra people who can't shoot can still pull their weight). a few teams like this can stop looters at a choke point. when some non gun person says "im coming to your house for shtf" i say "good, we always need mag loaders and ammo carriers".

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    Seems the first two ammo things that get bought up are .22lr & primers. You can get a high number of each for a relatively low number of dollars.

I shoot a lot of .22lr when I shoot. Air rifle also. Both are a whole lot of fun. No better bang for the buck.

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    Malachi,

PM me if you're ever around Kenner and I'll give you 200 rounds of Federal .22 to teach your daughter with.
    May take a few days to arrange a meet due to my schedule but hey, it's free. ;)
    There's no reason to not have ammo for something as important as this.

i have not shot in a VERY long time because there is just no ammo to have. im trying to teach shooting to my 8 year old, and people hording 150,000 rounds is pissing me off!

Keepurpowderdry

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    May 31, 2013
    N.O.23
    Malachi,

PM me if you're ever around Kenner and I'll give you 200 rounds of Federal .22 to teach your daughter with.

I can vouch for Cheesy Lasagna- He GAVE me 250 rds.!!

oppsImissed

Rating - 94.6%
    35   2   0
    Sep 3, 2012
    somewhere south of I12
    Malachi,

Its a long shot but if your ever on the north shore, covington or Franklinton, I will do the same. Ive got a few 500 round bricks.

Top Bottom