WTT: Vintage Rolex

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

its0x11

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2023
    Mandeville
    I would like to see if there is any interest in trading for watches. I collect watches, pens and guns. My wife wants me to slim down some of my watches and pens. As such, this provides an opportunity to fill out some of the missing pieces of my gun collection.

I can sell the watches outright and buy some pieces, but I think I'll provide an opportunity to do some interesting trading.

I have 2 watches I'm considering letting go, we will really only talk about 1 and just mention the other. Both are vintage Rolex, one is a an oyster perpetual date and the other a day date. We will focus on the date for this transaction though.

The watch is a Rolex - Oyster Perpetual Datejust - ref. 16014 produced between 1980-1989. It has a white gold bezel and stainless steel case and bracelet. The dial is a rust/copper color. This color is completely unique, Rolex does not make dials in this color. The dial is originally a champagne color that has had completely even patina to make it this copper color. Overall the watch is in excellent condition. It was appraised for a little over $5000 when I purchased it in 2020.

I'm putting the trade value at $5000. I would be interested in accepting trades of handguns, rifles, ammo, accessories and attachments, or any combination plus cash if it makes sense.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested. I'm located in Mandeville and willing to travel a reasonable distance for a good trade.

SmartSelect_20230320_172452_Catawiki.jpgSmartSelect_20230320_172429_Catawiki.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom