Wake Up!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Summit_Ace

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    So here I am looking over the new posts on this site, noticing there is not as much a usual. Then I see the "off topic discussions", WOW. Here is a sample of what I see;

Black Sport Bike On I-10

What is your favorite beer?

Has anyone ever not gotten a security deposit back?

Snake Experts, Please step inside.

who has the best prices on boat trailers?

Help with home A/C: Round II

This is just a few but you get the point.

Our country is going to hell in a hand basket and this is what we choose to talk about? Really people, on an average night on this site you will see 50-75 people on the Off topics forum discussing things such as I have listed but yet will only see 4-6 in the law and legalities or politics forum.

What is wrong with us???

Watch the news!

Read a news paper!

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    I do my best to check all of the sections, when time permits. But like others have stipulated, some of us read the boards to unwind a little bit. I'm getting pretty sick of hearing about all the crap out there as it is, especially knowing there's little I can do to change it.

I'll cast my votes in November, and see what comes of it. After that... well... Wake me when the shooting starts, I guess?

sam4freedom

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Zachary
    There are many of us on here that are very aware of whats going on around us but don't feel the need to rehash it 24/7. Know what needs to be done and do it. For me that's waiting until November. I do read the newspaper both online and paper. I do watch the news. Hell I even watch the middle eastern news on link tv each night. I just don't feel the need to post about it all the time.

Bama2LA

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    Denham Springs, LA
    Well everyone on here has pretty much the same views so any discussion will come with the same outcome. If this was an extremely diverse group of people that had multiple views I could see it being discussed. (politics only) so why not enjoy the latest retard on YouTube or read about sone local stuff that I might no have caught earlier that day! Or just read someones thoughts on beer. Still American just not going to be up in arms about it.

Plus like others I work 8-16 hours a day, volunteer, shoot, have a girlfriend and watch the news I'd like to do something other than that sometimes.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Pictures always takes the least amount of time to convey a perfect response while simultaneously allowing maximum enjoyment for others. :)

Da__, Cat, you know how to tempt a guy. I've been sitting on a spectacular pic that I'm just dieing to post in that Clinton twofer thread, but I'm skeered to.:noes:

Top Bottom