Wal Mart 100 Rounds Federal Brass .45 $25.97/box

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    Went there and bought 400 rounds this morning for $112. Someone had posted about it on another forum and a few people from around the country said it was in theirs too. Went and right there next to the WWB for $39.99 was the 100 round box of Federal for $25.97. This is the best deal I have seen in a very very long time

Last edited:

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    Have to mention this was by my house and can't guarantee it will be everywhere for this price.

Someone on another forum told me they had it in Houma for this price also.

Last edited:

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    I've seen it at only 1 of the 3 local Wal-Marts in the Walker/Denham area. Definitely .45 brass federal FMJ. The other 2 stores don't even have that tag on the shelf, and the store with the tag hasn't had any in stock.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    The Walmart in elmwood had five boxes, and another member was nice enough to let me have two to purchase, I will check some others tomorrow. I figured Dave bought out Laplace. Thanks F350drvr, I think that's your handle on here

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    The Walmart in elmwood had five boxes, and another member was nice enough to let me have two to purchase, I will check some others tomorrow. I figured Dave bought out Laplace. Thanks F350drvr, I think that's your handle on here

Awesome! They had two left tonight it looked like after I bought 6 boxes from them today in Laplace.

f350drvr

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA

No problem man...i am sure you would have done the same thing.

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Deleted this comment till I find out. I Will share my findings with you guys.

Im gonna hit the Denham Walmart tomorrow morning again with my plan

Last edited:

bigoo7e

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    Haughton, La. 71037
    Hey guys, can someone post the UPC # off of these boxes and provide us with the model numbers please? Also are these the Federal "Champion" series 230gr FMJ's in the red boxes with black and grey trim? If I recall these have the small pistol primers... can someone confirm this with the rounds that the OP and others have bought at the aforementioned price? Thanks a lot guys, have a great night... I will call around my area for these rounds and buy up as much as I can find! ;-p

Peace,
    Evan

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom