Warzone????

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blanepara9

just some dude
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    lafayette
    When my girlfreind lost her job OUR health insurance went with it, so we spent 8 hours at the free clinic in New Orleans so she could take an X-Ray!!! It Really sucked but these are the peaple we met....20 year old black female standing on a street corner, her freind has a bullet go through his head shatter her arm and come to rest in her purse...19 year old black male robbed for $5.00 and shot in the hand...16 year old black girl AND her sister are on a street corner and are both shot in the legs..19 year old black male shot 3 times this year allready,he was there on his 4th shot!!! 20 year old black male standing in his front yard shot in the foot...I think theres something going on out there but being from Lafayette im maybe clueless but watching the New Orleans news everything seems to be ok, am I missing something?

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Sorry you had to be put through all that- obviously you didn't ask to be subjected to that.

.....but if you had, you need not go all the way to The Big Easy- we're just a short drive away right here in Baton Rouge! Now we can't promise you the same quantity of violent people who behave like rabid dogs in saggy pants, but per capita, we're right there with 'em!:cheers: Sure- New Orleans may have had C Murder, but we can certainly boast Lil' Boosie- along with countless other less-known, but still violent-as-hell area musicians. The same caliber of people fighting drug & turf wars (over land they've never owned in the first place) can be found right here!
    So next time, please consider us here in Jigga City first!:)

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    Welcome to the jungle

guns_n_roses.jpg

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    ^^This^^ A lot of stuff never make the papers that happens here.What would the tourists think.

Same in BR. I get off work in the morning and go home and turn on the news and there's nothing about the stuff I saw come through the ER. I look in the paper the next day, same thing. People are getting shot, stabbed and all out assaulted and barely anything gets put out to the public. If the average citizen saw some of the crap going on they'd freak.

Top Bottom