We see the smoke, but is there fire?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    This thread is for all things counter to the official narrative, but also an opportunity to prove the official narrative to be true.
    Have you found something interesting that you think others might as well? Post it here!
    I wanted to start a new thread on this subject, in order to prevent getting too off topic in other threads.
    This type of information is already negatively viewed by many that are unwilling to peek beyond the veil for fear of being labeled or whatever the reason(s), so please, try to keep your posts geared toward factual, provable, public information and play nice. After all, the real goal at the end of the day is to have everyone on the same page. If we can all agree that the information provided is factual, or at minimum plausibly undeniable, then we have a good foundation for further exploration of all possible answers.

Feel free to use links, screenshots, memes, whatever is convenient.

I'll start with these.

38b223f90757da845c1d4deb5ecead92.jpg

Last edited:

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    I am getting too old and out of shape to continue this. Hopefully my sons can take up the cause. I have been telling the counter narrative since the age of 10 in the 80s. I am pretty burned out these days. The left is relentless. They take three steps forward and two backwards. Eventually they get what they want.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Guy said "elites" and "dictatorships".

Sure is a shame that there are people with their heads stuck so deep in the sand they have the audacity to call someone a "conspiracy theorist".
    It's disturbing how open and brazen they are when talking about these things. As if they feel untouchable, and maybe they are at this point. Maybe it's too late and they know it. They have been at work for quite some time, while people were dismissed as crazy for calling them out. Their meetings were held in secret for a long time, people shed light on it and we're shunned. Now, their meetings still happen behind closed doors but they let their agenda(s) be known and people are still given funny looks for giving them any credit for their power and influence.
    Pay attention to some of the characters that pretend to be our friend, but work for/with the WEF, such as Tulsi Gabbord, and Elon Musk (I would mention Dan Crenshaw here but he's easily spotted as a douche). If their names are affiliated in any way with WEF, they are very likely working against you.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    My money goes on NO. The whole Maxwell case was rigged from the jump and for all we know, she is walking free as an alias somewhere until she makes a public appearance every so often for "court" or whatever.
    I also firmly believe in the possibility that Epstein himself may very well be alive and well. The pictures of what was supposed to be him dead appear to show different features from previous photos of him, such as the ears and hair lines.
    I can also believe that he is actually dead, but there is just not enough conclusive evidence for me to feel sure either way.
    One thing is for certain, Epstein definitely did not hang himself.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I am getting too old and out of shape to continue this. Hopefully my sons can take up the cause. I have been telling the counter narrative since the age of 10 in the 80s. I am pretty burned out these days. The left is relentless. They take three steps forward and two backwards. Eventually they get what they want.
    Look at it on the flip side. You’ve been spreading the word and waking people up to it since the 80’s. If people like you didn’t exist back then we very well could be just like Canada or Australia right now. I know it gets old and tiring. I’m only 32 and have only been involved with firearms seriously since I turned 21 and was able to finally purchase whatever I wanted in a gun shop. Don’t give up or give in, that’s exactly what they want. If only the left was this relentless about actually improving American without their hidden agenda ( or now days more like blatantly open) think about how far ahead we might be as Americans.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    this cant be real... right prob more fake news :doh:

I’ve been subscribed to Dr Steve Turley channel ever since he first started it. I remember not long ago he barely had a handful of subscribers. Glad to see him spreading the truth and gaining a large following.

After watching the clip that’s sickening. Biden administration just funneling in votes and attempting to turn our attention away from it.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    And we are to believe that these hoards of migrants are coming here all on their own, with no political influence or financial help. They have repeatedly said that Caucasians will become the minority in the United States in the near future, they weren't lying. If they get their way, there will be no "borders" in north America, or the rest of the world for that matter.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Plot twist, family was forced into a "Saw" scenario where one of them were coerced into blasting him with a shotgun, he was then strung up as a reminder for the family.
    d3149d71e73aaac47e42aeb3dfbc0ed1.jpg

Top Bottom