We see the smoke, but is there fire?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Web-Weaver. Really
    0db1aafc3f3b0868408548af63b6ddd1.jpg

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I don't watch football, but I happened to walk inside yesterday, to the sound of Aaron Rodgers on a pregame show talking about his Ayahuasca experience(s) and how it has improved his performance in football, and his life as a whole. I thought this was pretty cool, seeing how he was talking about this to millions of average people on prime time television who probably have either never heard of it, or have only heard negative propaganda on the subject.
    I posted a thread recently about Ron White and his use of Ayahuasca to turn away from years of alcoholism.

Many people seem to have transformed their lives for the better, using psychedelics. Celebrities and normal people alike.

Obviously, I do not condone any illegal activities. It is my opinion that these substances should not have ever been made illegal to begin with, but they are. I also do not advocate for anyone to try these substances because not all experiences will be positive. Everyone is different and anyone who decides to take a journey into psychedelics needs to do their research and take it very seriously, because these substances demand respect and they will claim it one way or another. Always be responsible.

I'm posting this now, in this thread, because of the guy that walked onto the field at the LSU game and drew the usual negative remarks about certain substances while ignoring the more likely substances that may have played a role. Either way, we all have choices to make, and at the end of the day, that guy made the wrong choices, no matter the substance involved.

But it is tiring, to see the same BS propaganda being repeated by people, many of whom likely have absolutely no experience in the subject at hand, while in reality, these substances have the ability to actually change people's lives for the better, and the world as a whole. Some, many actually, will not agree with this, even with all the evidence being laid out before them; this is what decades of propaganda will do. Psychedelics also got a bad rap from the government, by means of dosing unknowing people with extremely large amounts in a horrible, tortuous environment. I can't imagine what those people went through. Some were left permanently disabled, and some died.
    It is what it is, but it's hard to argue with all the first hand, positive, life changing testimonials that are available to see for yourself.

Arron Rodgers talking his Ayahuasca experience

A great documentary on government use of psychedelics in mind control experiments

ETA - Anyone that is familiar with AA, they know that finding and acknowledging God, or a higher power, is at the very core of the 12 step program. However, what many people do not know, is that this spirituality aspect is largely derived from psychedelics, not religion.

Last edited:

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I loosely followed the Q thing for a bit, leading up to 2020. I will say, some suspicious coincidences took place.
    It kinda got to where it was like watching a movie. So many people seem to be involved in this, one way or another, and whether they admit to it or not.

After 2020, and everything that has taken place since then, my opinion is that Q was a planned, intentional, and very elaborate psyop.

I'm not going to get into this topic in detail but I find it curious that Trump, again, is indirectly associating himself with Q.
    0cf0711aa12c25d7a122db961d7c83d2.jpg
    25b3de28e638d817b68bd7b533eea50b.jpg

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Remember when the IRS purposely targeted a certain group based on their political identity? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Remember when the IRS was given $80b and doubled it's agents? Yikes...

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Would you be my, could you be my... I love giving my earnings to the government. I always think about all the poor kids, who are just as smart as white kids according to Joe Biden, that will benefit from my taxes.
    bb39d8011203454e4dce8f74fe3daadb.jpg

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Is Justin Trudeau the bastard son of Fidel Castro? Well... Have a look.

I sure wish I could find a copy of that letter. Without it, or DNA proof, we are left with speculation, but the speculative evidence is pretty undeniable in my opinion.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Just a peek into our current, and future state of surveillance. Can only imagine what is already in use, that we are not aware of.

Video -

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I'm going to attempt to take a hiatus from social media for a while. I'm going to be super busy at work and on home projects, so I need the least amount of distractions possible.

I will likely still browse the forum a few minutes a day, just to keep up with the goings ons.

I will leave you with this, and you can pretend that I am the one speaking.

Video -

Top Bottom