We see the smoke, but is there fire?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    This one has been brewing for a few months in my area. Supposedly the woman’s Twitter account was canceled
    I don’t wanna say vaccines but vaccines….

The amount of people that eagerly jumped on that bandwagon, all while crucifying anyone who did not, is astounding. I was shocked to see people take it that I would not have thought would even consider it. I mean, after all the outlandish, upsidedown and backwards **** that took place leading up to this should have had red flags popping up at the thought of the word vaskeen, much less an experimental jabby jab. I don't understand it personally, it boggles my mind. I would rather die. They would literally have to inject it into my dead body.

Who knows what is going to be the final outcome, but the major uptick in cases like mentioned in the video speaks volumes. Young athletes just falling out with heart attacks in numbers, some even dropping dead. I've seen at least a half dozen excuses for what could be causing it, from climate change to modern marijuana but of course it's not possible that it's the most obvious elephant in the room.

If anyone that did take that little prick is reading this, don't get offended, get wiser, and don't get fooled again. Hopefully you'll be one of the lucky ones that is unaffected, or got a placebo.

And here is a little something to add a little mystery to the mix, for fun.

Just FYI, you need not have Instagram to view public Instagram posts.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    I am Proudly unvaccinated, and I will stay that way.
    My employer has long-since VOICED that they know, without a shadow of a doubt, that if they mandated the jab they'd go out of business.
    That's what happens when We The People have Backbone.

This youtube video by Rebel News is unrelated to the above portion of my post.
    The video is about WEF/Davos.

youtu.be/e4TQu-RDftk

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    yup still comming.... guessing our gov has nothing in place or no plan for this except open the gate

Senator Kennedy ranks right up there with Ron DeSantis, with me.
    AWESOME Men.

I'm not anti-government (that's anarchy). I am not an anarchist by any stretch of the REALISTIC imagination. Nor am I anti-police.
    I'm anti-POS.

Listen to Senator Kennedy while remembering what the Rebel News video showed and spoke.
    Connect the dots.
    Seems this administration, and the Odipstick in the background of said, are puppets.

If it seems to you that they're puppets, then the question is who are the hands.
    I believe We're seeing some of those hands.

youtu.be/00Xi884ktL8

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    Yeah, but when they say it, they don't actually mean it. Right? Am I missing something

1 - If "they" don't mean it, are they spreading disinformation (that their "ministry of truth" is/was supposed to be against) and basically harassing/trolling We The People?

2 - Same as Senator Kennedy referenced in the video, both Sniffakidolus and Mooseknuckle have both mentioned "transitory" and "transitory inflation" several times.

What I haven't heard their explanation of, is what the "transition" is, at least not clearly and directly.
    It brings to mind their mention of NWO.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    What I will say about that video is that Dear Ol' Dad is probably out earning the money while mom is home mentally poisoning their kid(s) with that garbage.

Outside of out making money, where is the dad?
    Is he not around because he refuses to continue to deal with mom's unnecessary mayhem?
    (asking for a friend)

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    What I will say about that video is that Dear Ol' Dad is probably out earning the money while mom is home mentally poisoning their kid(s) with that garbage.

Outside of out making money, where is the dad?
    Is he not around because he refuses to continue to deal with mom's unnecessary mayhem?
    (asking for a friend)
    I see it less about placing blame on either individual as opposed to acknowledging that the system has designed and created an atmosphere that creates and encourages broken homes and men who are less willing or able to take on the responsibility of family life.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    Which facets of the system might be the culprits?

1 - Men being stripped (in divorce) of half+ of what they worked for?

2 - Sky-high, unrealistic amounts of court-ordered child support?

3 - Courts being (undeniably) in favor of women in almost all cases?

4 - Women developing a sense of entitlement due to all of the above, and mentally/verbally (and oftentimes physically) abusing the man?

(The above points are where the MGTOW movement was born)

5 - Men becoming weaker due to the abundant luxuries of modern American life?

6 - Men becoming weaker due to masculinity being demonized?

7 - Men becoming weaker due to the gender-confusion programming?

8 - Decreased marriage and/or increased divorce rates due to the fact that hard-working married couples find themselves penalized by the government because their combined incomes put them into the next tax bracket?

This list is truly NOT exhaustive...

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Which facets of the system might be the culprits?

1 - Men being stripped (in divorce) of half+ of what they worked for?

2 - Sky-high, unrealistic amounts of court-ordered child support?

3 - Courts being (undeniably) in favor of women in almost all cases?

4 - Women developing a sense of entitlement due to all of the above, and mentally/verbally (and oftentimes physically) abusing the man?

(The above points are where the MGTOW movement was born)

5 - Men becoming weaker due to the abundant luxuries of modern American life?

6 - Men becoming weaker due to masculinity being demonized?

7 - Men becoming weaker due to the gender-confusion programming?

8 - Decreased marriage and/or increased divorce rates due to the fact that hard-working married couples find themselves penalized by the government because their combined incomes put them into the next tax bracket?

This list is truly NOT exhaustive...
    I have not been through divorce so I can't really give much of an opinion that but I do pretty much agree with everything on that list. I feel like all divorces should not be treated equally and it seems like most of them are. I don't feel like a person that did not put in their half of the work should be basically guaranteed half the benefits. At the same time, prenup is given as an option.
    I have had 1000 reasons to split with my wife and a lot of men would have, but i stuck it out for my daughter and it is finally paying off.

I will say this, we were together for 13 years before getting married. The main reason we even got married at all was because our dumb asses thought it would help us financially, 2ith taxes and what not. Joke was on us I guess. What a mistake. I swear, the state ruins everything it touches.

I see the second half of the list as more of a contributor to the overall downward spiral of the nuclear family because I see the kids as the main targets. They want a population easy to manipulate and that is made much easier when you indoctrinate and emasculate from an early age. God help the young generation and their kids and so on.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    I agree!
    The prenup is to protect one from the court! LOL

The one story on marriage I personally have is looong.

Child support, I've been paying for upwards of 16 years. The LA "family services" system is ran by deviants and is about on par with the IRS and any other mafia. Typical government machine that rolls out the red carpet for the woman. That's another long story.

Weakening the population for easy manipulation (control) is what I've been saying for quite a few years, really ever since I've been paying attention to politics. That's the only logical explanation, IMO.
    However, I could be wrong about that. The other option being, maybe many (some percentage, but definitely not all) in government are really just bonafide flunkies that don't have what it takes to make it in the private sector.
    I've worked around some USDA employees that were the worst employees I've ever seen. Low IQ, careless, entitled, inflated sense-of-self, hypersensitive, horrible attitude, among other characteristics.

This type makes up some of the people in official offices.
    Yes, they ruin everything they touch.

Last edited:

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    The story of how a hero named Terrance Yeakey suicided himself.

WOW.
    This does not surprise me, though.
    As society decays...

I will definitely be focusing on fishing more, from here on out.
    Me and my overly-nice gear will be pursuing a few quality fish for a meal, as often as I can muster during my time off.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom