We see the smoke, but is there fire?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine

She didn’t take off or land, it’s not that hard to understand. I bet its exhausting for you and gunrelated to see everything as a conspiracy. I encourage both of you to see what happened to your hero Alex Jones the last few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Casually analyzing a bit of subject matter is not exhausting. It happens naturally, same way LEOs have strings of thoughts in a given scenario.

You know, myself and GunRelated may be incorrect about some things, possibly, but it's no different than say, the last time I was stopped, handcuffed, put in the back of a unit, and questioned for a 30+ minutes.
    Officer rolled up behind me while I was walking, BUMPED ME WITH HIS VEHICLE, told me to put my hands on the hood, handcuffed me, yadda yadda yadda.
    Why did that happen? Because I was walking near a place where TWO PEOPLE were reported to have stolen a pack of cigarettes off someone's porch. I was told I was close to the description of one of them.
    That happened about 4 years ago in Gonzales.

Now here We are, being demonized for posting words on a forum that may or may not be "conspiracies".

Do you think there's a chance I could be lying about my last encounter with law enforcement in Gonzales?

AdvancedLaser

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 15, 2021
    Covington, Louisiana
    Casually analyzing a bit of subject matter is not exhausting. It happens naturally, same way LEOs have strings of thoughts in a given scenario.

You know, myself and GunRelated may be incorrect about some things, possibly, but it's no different than say, the last time I was stopped, handcuffed, put in the back of a unit, and questioned for a 30+ minutes.
    Officer rolled up behind me while I was walking, BUMPED ME WITH HIS VEHICLE, told me to put my hands on the hood, handcuffed me, yadda yadda yadda.
    Why did that happen? Because I was walking near a place where TWO PEOPLE were reported to have stolen a pack of cigarettes off someone's porch. I was told I was close to the description of one of them.

Now here We are, being demonized for posting words on a forum that may or may not be "conspiracies".

Do you think there's a chance I could be lying about my last encounter with law enforcement in Gonzales?
    This should be good.

He bumped you with his car huh.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

I don’t know if it’s true or not but if the few stories y’all have told are true then I’d consider a different lifestyle or maybe hang out in different areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Get the KY ready, middle class.
    e8258121f2bc6b03a7cdbb18b81b47b2.jpg
    1716ebc0bfde7d69592a23eabc32928f.jpg
    b3aee2fd2b8083228a0c6f330858549b.jpg

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Gee, this sounds familiar. It's like I'm having deja vu. Maybe this was just a dream, but I swear I remember this same old song and dance.
    And here we are again, on the same old dancefloor.

But THIS time will be different. This time we're gonna drain the swamp.
    65a8424c5f2e788bbced6c5e04c4d1f6.jpg

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Personal favorite:

In case you don’t have age pass on YouTube.

Gonna take a while to finish this one. I made it about 30 minutes in. Still too soon to say if I agree with where he is going but he has made some interesting points so far.

Top Bottom