We see the smoke, but is there fire?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    I'm sure most have heard about this, interesting nonetheless.
    06e3765a346119821ac32d6b3e45bffd.jpg
    I haven't heard about this yet.
    High temps? I'm not buying that explanation.
    IMO, if that were the culprit there would be no cattle in the South.
    They're more resilient than that.

Why did the several consecutive food factories blow up or burn down, a short while back?
    Why were U.S. farmers paid by the U.S. government to destroy crops and livestock in the not-so-distant past?

Those are facts, not conspiracies.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I haven't heard about this yet.
    High temps? I'm not buying that explanation.
    IMO, if that were the culprit there would be no cattle in the South.
    They're more resilient than that.

Why did the several consecutive food factories blow up or burn down, a short while back?
    Why were U.S. farmers paid by the U.S. government to destroy crops and livestock in the not-so-distant past?

Those are facts, not conspiracies.
    I still see food distribution centers, factories, ect, making headlines pretty much weekly. I don't know how significant it is in the grand scheme of things but it's suspicious at minimum.

I'm not buying the heat as the explanation either.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I walked away from God some years ago, but a lot of what I've been seeing does kind of bring my mind back to Scripture, Prophecy, Revelation.
    I'm not religious myself. You can walk away all you want, and I most certainly won't judge. I can tell you though, without getting into detail, my experience leaves me without a doubt that there is a creator. Now, what that means is totally up for interpretation because I truly believe that none of us are even capable of fathoming what God truly even means.
    As long as you are at peace and live with good intentions, none of it matters anyway, in my opinion.

But yes, put everything together and it certainly paints a grim picture that we can relate to "end times".

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    So proud of our president.. he still has his wits about him, hey at least he got away from the teleprompter :dogkeke:

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Any of y'all happen to see any of the number of videos of prominent people that have very strange looking stuff going on with their necks and what not, seemingly looking like someone wearing a mask?
    I try not to put too much weight behind anything these days but I don't fully ignore it either. I am smart enough to know that the alphabet guys are masters of disguise, and they have all the tools and materials at their disposal to make these things happen. Between the actual physical life like mask and makeup to the digital video editing to deepfakes.
    I don't have any examples handy, it was just a random thought, but I have seen a dozen or so the past couple years.

Top Bottom