We see the smoke, but is there fire?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    America is just fine.

Prime explanation of why "they" are pushing the CRT and trans/woke garbage so hard, and why parents are being labeled as "domestic terrorists" for opposing it.
    It's force, just like the vaccine.
    Why such force? It's repeated in the video!!!

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    Any of y'all happen to see any of the number of videos of prominent people that have very strange looking stuff going on with their necks and what not, seemingly looking like someone wearing a mask?
    I try not to put too much weight behind anything these days but I don't fully ignore it either. I am smart enough to know that the alphabet guys are masters of disguise, and they have all the tools and materials at their disposal to make these things happen. Between the actual physical life like mask and makeup to the digital video editing to deepfakes.
    I don't have any examples handy, it was just a random thought, but I have seen a dozen or so the past couple years.

Haven't noticed anything odd on or around necks.
    Once I get home and rinse my rods/reels, crack open a beer and whip out the information trawl, I'll try to keep an eye out for anything on/around necks.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Canada announces mandatory buy-back program for "assault rifles"

98ced0e0a027ad33b1a1072eb1d2bf2c.jpg

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    Canada announces mandatory buy-back program for "assault rifles"

"Mandatory buy-back"

Translation: We'll hand you 10% of what you paid for them and you have to sell them to us for our price.

The government can buy my possessions, but my price is 10,000-TIMES what I paid.
    Yes, I do have a price.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Thoughts?

I’ve heard plenty about how the next big fight will be over water. I haven’t watched the video yet, but I’ve heard a discussion about the rate of loss in lake Meade being far too speedy to be caused by evaporation.
    I definitely remember a decade ago how talking about chem trails would nearly get you locked up in the crazy house, and suddenly they’ve admitted it like it’s nothing. I even know a pilot who would say that what you see in the sky is humidity byproduct from burning fuel yada yada, refusing to believe they were spraying crap into the sky. Ignorant of the fact that we never had lingering trails prior to a few years ago.

Last edited:

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Thoughts?
    I haven't seen much on this but it's certainly plausible to me. I'm guessing it would be Elon's Boring Company doing the tunnels.

As far as weather modification, I wouldn't be surprised if this is a big factor in a lot of our flooding and storms in the past years. If you can benefit from destroying a foreign nation and then "rebuilding" it, then you can certainly benefit from doing the same thing at home. They can't just destroy stuff at home militarily, but surely they could do it with weather. Also could be done as a form of attack on a specific area obviously. Kind of hard to prove either way I imagine.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    I've been hearing and reading about quite a few wealthy individuals building underground bunkers. Jeff Bezos built a giant yacht called "Black Pearl".

Like they're preparing for something.

The "jungle" reference in that Lake Meade video reminds me of those moves by the wealthy.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I've been hearing and reading about quite a few wealthy individuals building underground bunkers. Jeff Bezos built a giant yacht called "Black Pearl".

Like they're preparing for something.

The "jungle" reference in that Lake Meade video reminds me of those moves by the wealthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I saw some postings about that.
    The basis for that "PSA" is debatable, IMO.

There's so much information churning, it's difficult, and sometimes impossible, to determine what's fact and what isn't.
    That alone rings a bell.

I've gone to great lengths to get rid of unnecessary stress over the last several years, and turning my back on politics (and the like) seems like a good idea, more and more.

I need to be making tackle and fishing it.
    I don't think turning my back on it equates sticking my head in the sand.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    I haven't seen much on this but it's certainly plausible to me. I'm guessing it would be Elon's Boring Company doing the tunnels.

As far as weather modification, I wouldn't be surprised if this is a big factor in a lot of our flooding and storms in the past years. If you can benefit from destroying a foreign nation and then "rebuilding" it, then you can certainly benefit from doing the same thing at home. They can't just destroy stuff at home militarily, but surely they could do it with weather. Also could be done as a form of attack on a specific area obviously. Kind of hard to prove either way I imagine.
    Some people have never heard of it, some people have probably forgotten about it, but HAARP is probably still operational.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    In regards to your reply in the fentanyl bust thread...

There would be less of this if Our Southern border wasn't wide open.

This plan has been in motion for decades.

They allowed big pharma, doctors, and pharmacies to put billions of oxy (among others opioids and benzos together) in the hands of anyone that wanted them for many years. One person could get upwards of a thousand pills a month. People with nothing wrong with them.
    The middle class was the target. If you were to approach a typical middle class adult or teenager with something like heroin, the majority would turn it away due to the stigma and the legality, but pills did not have that stigma and they were legal up until they changed hands, and even though it is illegal to buy someone else's pills, the stigma is not nearly as frowned upon as something like heroin.
    So a huge percent of the middle class got hooked, dealing a devastating blow to families and individuals alike.
    Then, they cut the supply of oxy off and flooded the streets with heroin. The problem is now compounded. People that are addicted to opiates aren't going to just be like, "well, I guess since I can't get pills anymore, I'll just quit". And quit, they did not; they obviously went for the now cheaper and more readily available alternative, heroin.
    Then, after some time, addicts became comfortable with the idea of using heroin; time to bring in the secret ingredient, fentanyl. Even more addicting than heroin and much more deadly. People have begun to drop like flies.
    I'd be willing to bet money that a majority of people, if not using themselves, have a family member or friend that is an addict. The addicts suffer and often die, and the families/friends suffer. Not only do they suffer physically, mentally, and emotionally, they also suffer financially. There is always someone there to financially leach off their misery, whether it's rehab, more pharmaceuticals, the justice system, or the prison system (a huge private enterprise by the way).

Some might look at all this and say that I am reaching, that this is solely the work of the cartels and gangs. To that, I would say this.

What about all the political ties to china? What about all the political ties to the cartels? What about all the political ties to Afghanistan? What about all the drug trafficking coordinated by the government and military? What about our troops guarding the poppie fields?

This was and continues to be one of the deadliest attacks on the average American and it seems to only be getting worse.
    They want us weak, they want us divided, they want us easily manipulated, they want us easily controlled.

Last edited:

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    On point and sharp as a razor as ALWAYS, GunRelated!

Was it the FBI or the ATF that armed the cartels some years ago?
    Arizona?
    (That memory's barely-there anymore and extremely fuzzy)

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    On point and sharp as a razor as ALWAYS, GunRelated!

Was it the FBI or the ATF that armed the cartels some years ago?
    Arizona?
    (That memory's barely-there anymore and extremely fuzzy)
    I'm quite sure that multiple agencies were involved with fast and furious but I also believe that the cartels themselves are a creation of the government, not much different than ISIS and the like.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    Fast & Furious!

Certainly the Mexican government is involved with the Mexican cartels, IMO. Corrupt to the core.

Fast & Furious definitely suggests similar corruption here.
    Where's my beloved vomit emoji?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom