Webley Scott Air Rifles

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LaBelle

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Near Natchitoches
    In swapping and trading I ended up with a couple Webley & Scott pellet rifles, a Tomahawk and a Stingray, both .177 caliber, and from Birmingham. England. According to the guy I got them from, they were in an elderly gent's air gun collection, and when he passed away the family didn't have any interest in them.

They have beautiful bluing and wood. Other than finding out they are no longer available, there isn't much info I could find on the webz about their current value.

Can anyone shed any light on these?

tallguy606

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Houma LA
    In swapping and trading I ended up with a couple Webley & Scott pellet rifles, a Tomahawk and a Stingray, both .177 caliber, and from Birmingham. England. According to the guy I got them from, they were in an elderly gent's air gun collection, and when he passed away the family didn't have any interest in them.

They have beautiful bluing and wood. Other than finding out they are no longer available, there isn't much info I could find on the webz about their current value.

They are desirable airguns of very high quality. Much better than the Turkish versions, people say. I had a .22 Stingray and it was a smooth shooter, accurate, about 650 fps. Handy little carbine. Probably worth $150-200 to the right guy. Tomahawk I recall was bigger and more powerful, probably go for $250. I would put them on Gunbroker to reach the most likely buyers.

zrman27500

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2024
    Niagara falls ny

Did you sell these?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rynola
    Top Bottom