Well, I made it to the end.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I made another deer season this year. I was lucky enough to get a nice doe and have no complaints, except I wish I would have seen a few more deer. Saw lots of other wildlife which is always nice and also entertaining. I was also able to hunt more this year, which was a goal of mine, as it helps relax the mind plus just being in the outdoors is plain good for you. I hope everyone else was able to get out some. The first two pics were the two different areas I hunted this weekend to close the season and the sunset pic was at another spot I hunted earlier this year.

a648439c7a6b01666ae88defea5616ff.jpg

2af3e31aa9b1af8e0eeab34f7aaa9510.jpg

ea56372f8e7980a652fc9211e542536b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    same thing... only picked up one buck this year, havent seen near as many deer as i have been seeing.. maybe they got the covid or they obeying the stay at home order... nice pics

Bmash

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    Zachary, LA
    The wife has property in ms and I am tired of cleaning the dang things for kids and grandkids!
    Yes I am attempting to wean the kids!!! They should be cleaning my deer but they live out of state and hardly ever get to hunt.
    There is no shortage of deer in central ms.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    WOW that last picture! Nice day with that scenery with or without a,deer would be worth a,trip.

Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    No deer in any of the pics gator, just woods and a sunset. These pics would be a good representation on how the season went. I really like the last pic also. The world can be a beautiful place at times.

Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    That’s right, pops always doing the hard work!! I do the same for my kids. They do know how to work, but they are good at getting the old man working too! Just remember you are making memories.

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    No deer in any of the pics gator, just woods and a sunset. These pics would be a good representation on how the season went. I really like the last pic also. The world can be a beautiful place at times.
    Lol, you shoulda told him they’re there and to keep looking!
    Glad you had a good season bee man. Being out there just watching is good for the soul. My worst day hunting (or fishing) was better than my best day working.

The honey is great btw.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Oh yeah you right Good shot of the sunset and you didn't need a drone !

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Lol, you shoulda told him they’re there and to keep looking!
    Glad you had a good season bee man. Being out there just watching is good for the soul. My worst day hunting (or fishing) was better than my best day working.

The honey is great btw.

Hey,I see what you did there, If I would have been out there with the beeman, We would have seen plenty deer,pigs and maybe a squatch, That's how I roll in the woods

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    The wife has property in ms and I am tired of cleaning the dang things for kids and grandkids!
    Yes I am attempting to wean the kids!!! They should be cleaning my deer but they live out of state and hardly ever get to hunt.
    There is no shortage of deer in central ms.

they dont have the same gov as we do here with king edwards... the restrictions to covid are prob a little lighter :eek3:

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    My deer season was absolutely awesome!!!! AND I didn't even shoot anything......but my teenage son got his first deer, he dropped a 6-point buck with a 155-yard shot with his new Tikka .243. Then the next week he drops a 5-point buck at 100-yards. This was such a confidence builder for him because 2 years a ago he started hunting with me. 2 years ago he missed his first shot at a doe. Then last year we hunted every weekend and only saw a couple of does on buck only weeks, so he didn't even get a chance. He was very frustrated....now he has a little swagger in his 13-year old step!

Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Well catcam I absolutely understand where you are coming from. I’m at that point in my life that I would much rather watch my boys get a deer or fish than me do it. I still love it, but I love to see them have a good time. Keep making memories with your boy, it’s something that last a long time.

Top Bottom