What america has voted for?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KillaBloodz

45ACP
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    According to The Book of Revelations:

"The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal" . . . the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destrroy everything.

Garra

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Lafayette
    Bible thumpers, and prophecy tellers make me laugh a bit.

The thing I never understood is why so many people waste their time worrying about such things.

Who gives a toot if he really was the anti christ. (And by the way I think those who say that are giving Obama waaaay to much credit).

First off if he was, than there is not a thing you can do about it, because its prophecy and stuff. It is whats meant to be and all that other Yoda garbage.

Secondly, it makes me scratch my head cause all of these "Christians" run around worrying about the anti-christ and how to stop him....excuse me..if your a Christian shouldnt you realize how futile that is because of the above reason and although you may be fearful for the things to come, but shouldnt you actually rejoyce because it would mean we were that much closer to joining our maker?

Hell if Obama really was the anti-christ Id be the first to welcome him home and ask him what took so damn long.

mrdbeau

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Slidell Area
    I'm a pretty hardcore Christian and I'm not sweating the Anti-Christ. There's a reason I'm prepping for the zombocalypse. I mean, hell, the Anti-Christ will probably be a relief trying to survive if we're comparing him/her to hordes of shambling undead bent on eating you.

But seriously, don't give Obama any more credit than is his due. He might be Stalin, but he's no Anti-Christ.

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    The continuation of the economy going down the tube will be blamed on bush. But actually it started years ago, before bush. Actually before any of us were born, but the final nail in the coffin was when nafta was signed in and then the open boarders compounded the problem.:mad:

Top Bottom