What did YOU get for Christmas?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Christmas came a few hours early this year in my household. I was one of the lucky few here to get the limited edition Bayoushooter Glock 19 tacticool defensive carry pistol. I'm truly thankful to be a part of this great site. Thank you all, and especially the moderation staff for including me. I look forward to seeing a few other long time dedicated members post photos of theirs in the morning! Now I need to PM Kee at RM Holsters and see what magic he can work up for me!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

DYt2mX6.jpg

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Chad, you really need to get the spiked mag butt plate for that sidearm. Nothing says you are tacticool like a spiked mag butt plate.

Merry Christmas, looks like I am getting a S&W Shield when the stores open back up, and I find one in stock. :)

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I got a brand new Asus computer. It came in a few weeks ago actually :P

doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    Wife surprised me with the Under Armour Ridge series camo top and bottom, and waterproof snake boots. Can't wait to layer it after this hitch and stick a buck. Love that woman!

Ferrara Fire

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 12, 2013
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Chad, you really need to get the spiked mag butt plate for that sidearm. Nothing says you are tacticool like a spiked mag butt plate.

Merry Christmas, looks like I am getting a S&W Shield when the stores open back up, and I find one in stock. :)

I can help with the Shield (if you find yourself in BR)! Sorry Chad, you are beyond help, but I do have a Glock 19 that will function...

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Got mine a few months ago after my car got totaled. Parents helped contribute to the new car fund.

And I got some Crossfit stuff too. No gun stuff though sadly. We don't talk a lot about them in front of certain family members.

Hogin

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    Independence LA
    I got to work. While there is a tad of sarcasm in that statement. I am also happy to be employed and able to work. From the facebook pictures the family posted up, it looks like they had a great time, and Santa was quite generous.

Top Bottom