What do you guys think of this?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    With racist replies like this: "Kill anything brown that even points a gun in your direction.

Sever their heads and send em to me for trophies.

I want a room like the one in predator.
    "

I'd say IF they can find their way to Arizona, all they will wind up doing is getting a negative story on the national news.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Whether or not this individual is serious, I couldn't say.

But I do believe that as the situation get worse- and it surely will- activity of this type will not only be going on- IT WILL BE NECESSARY. In some areas, it already is.

We already know how most of the political shills in the news media will react. I am sure many of them- had they lived in days of George Washington- would have labled him a traitor and vigilante, as well....

Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    I'm back from my first visit..not much I can obviously say..
    Couple things...firstly, my 'official' Army Ak47 manual doesn't give instructions on what to lube, so I just Q-tipped where there's metal on metal. Secondly, when R&Ring the slide, the hammer caught up on it, and it was a PITA to finally get in.
    Both issues are problematic in the dez, so if someone could fill me in on either or both, I'd appreciate it.
    Lastly, I came across what appears to be an AK47 bayonet..

It says so right on it, and it's in practically brand new condition. Right below 'AK47' it says 'CCCP'(I know what it means). It doesn't fit over my slant brake(I first thought maybe it's for an AK74, but then remembered I'm an idiot and the fuggin thing says 'AK47' right on it) as it's hole is too small, and I guess my rifle doesn't have a bayonet lug. I tried to match it up with the fitting that holds the cleaning rod end, but that's a no-go as well. Anyway..anyone know anything about this knife? I could take pics if need be.

That it all he had to say after coming back?

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    i hope he can succeed where the others have failed due to rules of engagement. i dont want innocent people getting killed but a ground presence is needed to take our country back from the thugs and the poli's dont seem to be willing to do anything.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    What an anti-climatic thread.

I recently saw the OP training for his upcoming 'mission'

DSCN0466.jpg

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    It's good that he has his ninja suit ready.

AK Files is the nut-fudge fringe. I have a thread I started over there some months back that I visit every few weeks just to see what the monkeys are up to in their cage. Usually they're pooping in their hands and throwing it around. It's fun.

By the way, they think that every cop in Louisiana was looting like crazy during Katrina, and they were all confiscating every gun they could find, and since they broke into every home in the state to throw old ladies out, they got all the guns in the state.

Oh, and all patriots should kill Louisiana cops for what they did. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I look at this pic and all I can do is shake my head and say no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

I gotta have one of them gag knives with the silver on it....surely this is part of his haloween get up ???

reelkaos

Rookie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Springfield
    I look at this pic and all I can do is shake my head and say no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

I gotta have one of them gag knives with the silver on it....surely this is part of his haloween get up ???

Harbor Freight $9.99

Top Bottom