what does your permit allow you to carry

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    On another note... submitted my renewal application online Tuesday, May 31. Two hours later I received an email saying the application was accepted and to go online and pay the fee, which I did as soon as I read the email.
    20 minutes ago I received an email saying the application was approved and to expect my permit in the mail within 10-15 days.
    This mirrors the turn around time when I submitted my first time application five years ago.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Update---
    Received my new CHP in the mail today. Postmark was June 3. So from the date of the class until I had my CHP in hand was a total of 9 days including a holiday and weekends.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Now I am pissed.
    Just got off the phone with the state. No need to have the affidavits notarized and uploaded if you are completing the online application for renewal. Can't speak as to a new application.
    The morons at the Shooters Club told me I needed to have them notarized and upload them and gladly took my $30 to notarize the three pieces of paper that I didn't need notarized. Screw the Shooters Club. I will never go there again and will let everyone I know about my experience there.
    Who was the instructor?

Top Bottom