What holster?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I've been considering a OWB kydex holster for a Glock I have that I built from a empty frame. Problem is, I don't know which one to buy cause the gun is a hybrid/Frankenstein. It's a Gen3 21SF frame, with a Lone Wolf "20L" as they call it slide, and the matching Lone Wolf barrel. I've been thinking the G40 holster would work, but I'm not sure enough that I can justify spending the money on a guess. What say you ladies/gentlemen? I'm including pics of the lengths of everything to give a better idea.
    IMG_20220709_113135630.jpg
    IMG_20220709_113107438_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220709_113048897.jpg

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Glock 20L slide is thicker than 41, it’s the 21 thickness but Glock 34,35,41 length….

Get wil will at sck holster and tell him what u got, he will prob make you a Glock 21 owb holster and not cut it and leave it the length of 34,35,41… or in the past I have brought him my gun and he molded it perfect to that …

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Glock 20L slide is thicker than 41, it’s the 21 thickness but Glock 34,35,41 length….

Get wil will at sck holster and tell him what u got, he will prob make you a Glock 21 owb holster and not cut it and leave it the length of 34,35,41… or in the past I have brought him my gun and he molded it perfect to that …
    This.

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I'm going to see Will Saturday so he can see about fitting the pistol. I'd love to have some laser work done on it, but I'm not sure enough about what I want for it to be permanent yet. I've only got one outting with the skateboard tape on it, and I only shot a mag or so through it. I want to get it out and really run the pistol before I decide if I like it or not and go from there.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I'm going to see Will Saturday so he can see about fitting the pistol. I'd love to have some laser work done on it, but I'm not sure enough about what I want for it to be permanent yet. I've only got one outting with the skateboard tape on it, and I only shot a mag or so through it. I want to get it out and really run the pistol before I decide if I like it or not and go from there.

I’d bet a paycheck Will can get you squared away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom