what pepper spray?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    i been arguing with my sister for 10+ years about how she needs to learn how to shoot a gun for home defense. she will not touch them. her husband has lots of guns. several pistols, shotguns, rifles. they once told me she knew how to rack the slide on his glock 19 to shut me up. recently i asked her to do it. she could not. not even the over the chamber grip and pushing the bottom of the gun. leaving any gun chambered is out of the question cause of children. it is what it is and unless anyone hear can give me something very clever to say to her, nothing is going to change and it will end up in a big argument. plus getting her to actually shoot and practice is a joke. never gonna happen. i know, she is being very stupid and i know many women aren't like this, im not generalizing.

i did give her a little bitty can of pepper spray once and she accepted it. for the house. never to carry. so im looking at the large cans of cold steel pepper spray:

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/11...ay-8-pct-oc-and-2-pct-black-pepper-foam-black

is that good? im open to other suggestions.

blastncast2

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Maurice, LA
    Don't laugh but I got an email a while back and it said wasp spray was just as good if not better. Shoots further, cheap, and temporarily blinding. Just a thought.

Just found the email if anyone wants to read it.

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    It's better than that...People in Bear country now pack wasp spray..and you shoot someone in the face/eyes..He's going to the emergency room..Which is a good thing !!!

Don't laugh but I got an email a while back and it said wasp spray was just as good if not better. Shoots further, cheap, and temporarily blinding. Just a thought.

Just found the email if anyone wants to read it.

Top Bottom