Where did the deals go

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I was buying .22 ammo off off slick guns usually from Cabelas but then it seemed to dry up. Is it still there and I'm not looking hard enough or are the deals gone?

calcagno45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Gramercy, LA
    Cabelas in Gonzales has been having 22lr in stock regularly. I picked up a brick of Winchester for $29.99 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:

Tonytiger47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I use to order regularly using gunbot online. Browsing yesterday the prices seem higher than they have been, Remington thunderbolt 500 rd brick $58. I went to Optimum Outfitters in Mandeville and bought same item for $34. They have more 22lr on the shelf than I have seen anywhere in a long time.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I use to order regularly using gunbot online. Browsing yesterday the prices seem higher than they have been, Remington thunderbolt 500 rd brick $58. I went to Optimum Outfitters in Mandeville and bought same item for $34. They have more 22lr on the shelf than I have seen anywhere in a long time.

58 is more than I would ever spend, but 34 isn't awful.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville

I had no clue they existed and I drive by regularly and live 5 minutes away.

Top Bottom