Where do folks take their UTV’s?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stone

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 6, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    Hey guys newly transplanted here. I’ve only been living in the BR area for 90days- active duty Army stationed here. I want to get the family out to enjoy the outdoors- camping/hiking and off road. But wanted to see where you recommend.

Currently in the process of getting a UTV for the family (selling/trading my Harley). Would love to hear where folks go locally to get out. Thanks!

BillnLA

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Albany
    Couple of places come to mind to look at. Tower Trax in Greensburg and Silver Creek in Mt Hermon both have campsites and ATV trails.

EightySix

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 21, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    Tower Trax is a great place to ride but some of the trails can get inaccessible at time due to the heavily modded atv and utvs. It can get expensive depending how hard you want to push the limits of your ride. Lots of mud. They have primitive camping and showers and bathrooms.

Zona in franklinton la. Has a variety of riding styles, water riding, trail riding, and mud.

Bonnie Carrie spillway in Norco is a nice relaxing, fun place to ride, lots of sand dunes, some water, and mud. They require helmets and are very strict about staying within the boundaries of the ATV section and read the rules. Camping allowed but it's seperate from the ATV riding area.
    Beware of park ranger Emile, he has a large chip on his shoulder. He treats the spillway like it's his own private property.

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    Cannot offer any help in places to take the family for some outdoor adventures but the reason I"am responding is to thank you for serving in the military service no matter what branch it might be. Thank you for your commitment. .......... drill sgt.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom