Whole Life Challenge Fall 2014

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    So I'm doing this with some of my friends from my gym, and from all the healthy talk on here recently, I figured I'd just post it and see if anyone else would be interested.

If anyone is interested, the Fall 2014 Whole Life Challenge begins Saturday, September 13 and lasts through November 8. It's a 56-day challenge/online game that allows you to affect lasting change in your life. There are three levels you can select; kickstarter, lifestyle and performance. All of those details can be found on their website.

The complete rules can be found here: https://www.wholelifechallenge.com/complete-game-rules-whole-life-challenge/

To give you an idea, here's the point system:

On Day 1 of the Challenge, you will begin scoring yourself in the *7 Daily Habits.* These habits are:

1. Nutrition—worth 0-5 points each day
    2. Exercise—worth 2 points each day
    3. Stretching—worth 2 points each day
    4. Water—worth 1 point each day (20 ml per kg of bodyweight)
    5. Supplement—worth 1 point each day
    6. Lifestyle—worth 1 point each day
    The 7th Daily Habit, and the final element of your daily score, is your *Reflection,* which is a short, public journal entry you must post about your progress in the Challenge. Posting a reflection is worth 1 point.
    You can earn a maximum of 13 points each day.

There are NO extra pills, NO membership fees, NO crazy stuff like other challenges. The only thing you pay for is the $49 buy in. The Supplement in the point system is just a daily multivitamin/fish oil/B12, etc.

Feel free to share your comments or questions below.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom