Why Ukraine Matters.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker

falshooter

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Ponchatoula/Hammond
    WOW...no mention at all about the people / .gov

No wonder why the CIA and others orchestrated a coup to overthrow the elected .gov and install the corrupt pro western regime which started this whole mess.

It was all about the resources and **** the people, except the Bidens and all of his cronies who made millions

Trailboss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Norwood LA
    Similar to one theory why we got into the Vietnam war. Using the "Domino theory" to prevent the spread of communism as well as to keep communist China and N.Vietnam from gaining control of strategic mineral deposits of tin, tungsten and bauxite in SE Asia.

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

No wonder why the CIA and others orchestrated a coup to overthrow the elected .gov and install the corrupt pro western regime which started this whole mess.

It was all about the resources and **** the people, except the Bidens and all of his cronies who made millions

And denying Russia Crimea which was theirs since 1783 until Kruschev pried it away. This would deny Russia a warm water port and we could then challenge them in the Black Sea.

The West’s goal has always been to defeat Russia for its natural resources. Read Zbigniew Brzezinski (THE GRAND CHESSBOARD) and F. William Engdahl (FULL SPECTRUM DOMINANCE).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sarky

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011

STOP drinking the KOOLAID! The "elected" official that you claim was thrown out in a coup was a putin puppet, much like trump is. And it was the Ukrainian people who threw him out! As to the **** with the Bidens, show me the proof and I'll gladly scream to have them all arrested! Without proof it is as much BS as trump claiming the election was stolen!

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    STOP drinking the KOOLAID! The "elected" official that you claim was thrown out in a coup was a putin puppet, much like trump is. And it was the Ukrainian people who threw him out! As to the **** with the Bidens, show me the proof and I'll gladly scream to have them all arrested! Without proof it is as much BS as trump claiming the election was stolen!
    You mean proof as in children from multiple prominent politicians working for oil/gas companies in Ukraine and making millions, with 0 experience?
    Or proof as in Biden openly bragging about using "aid" funding as leverage to have the lead prosecutor fired that was investigating crack head Hunter?

Ukraine is the epitome of corruption.

Seemingly, none of our thoughts or opinions matter in the end anyway, and it's highly unlikely any of the major players see any real consequences; Epstein/Maxwell anyone?

Probably unpopular opinion, and I hope I'm wrong, but it's looking more and more like Trump is just controlled opposition and no one is coming to save the day. It's all going according to plan, Great Reset incoming.

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk

falshooter

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Ponchatoula/Hammond
    Search the web if you want proof..
    You and the rest of the anti Trumpers wouldn't recognize the truth if it jumped up and bit you in the ass

1647470915253.png

Last edited:

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    ead39b03356c376d0b7cf343ec54e003.jpg

d93f8528e7068cffce60e2b77b24b9ec.jpg

ff1003e4cdb43fdfda128b9b0381e0fb.jpg

19ae8a1809a90112c72de57ef4b92bbd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Not sure if serious?

Trump a Putin stooge? LOL. You need to cut out the CNN. Was Trump the one that sold 20-25% of our weaponized uranium to Putin? Was he the one shut down US oil pipeline and opened up Russian oil pipeline? Don’t think so. Where are you getting your “evidence” from to prove your point? Some stooge on CNN or MSLSD?

As for proof of Biden’s mis-dealings, there is a reason why Biden, the lame steam media and those 21 National Securitayyy “experts” lied about the Hunter Biden laptop from hell for a year and a half. Yet another “conspiracy theory” that was proven true. Not to mention Biden openly admitting that he used his office (VP at the time) to get the prosecutor fired that was investigating Hunter’s dirty dealings in the Ukraine!

Top Bottom