WTB: A1 stock

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    It will fit on an A2, as the reciever extensions are the same, but there is a spacer that fits on the end to allow for the longer A2 stock, and also has a longer screw. DO NOT USE AN A2 SCREW!! A2 screws are almost 1" where as A1 screws are like .59" and the screw will protrude into the reciever extension, and destroy the urethane bumper on the back of the buffer, as well as affect function of the rifle.

There is a really nice A1 stock, with a mottled pistol grip on gunbroker, with $20 buy it now. If you buy that set, I'll swap you that VFG that I have for the A1 grip.

SKYWLKR

bread and circuses
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 26, 2007
    dont see it, just an a1 by itself

SKYWLKR

bread and circuses
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 26, 2007
    Yea, they have one for 15 and 19 with triangle HG.

Will call in the morrow to see what shipping is.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    I know the guy that bought all the A1 Stocks at the Kenner show. Let me know if you want one.

Did he buy the 6 from the "large" guy in the far corner, opposite from your table? Did he get the pistol grips too? I should have went back and got the mottled A1 that was on his table, but forgot :o

Enal

FIDO
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Yea I think so because it was right at the end of the show Sunday and he was showing them to me as I was packing. I've contacted him and he has them for sale...

Paul Gomez

www.Gomez-Training.com
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Baton Rouge, More or Less
    New production A1 stocks are available in colors from Cav Arms, if that matters. The nontrapdoor buttstocks are technically M16 stocks. The trapdoor for cleaning kits was part of the A1 series of improvements.

I may have some M16 &/or A1 stocks and probably a few sets of triangular foreends and old style pistol grips in storage. If you can't get hooked up, let me know and I'll see what I've got.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom